2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 54K
  • Politics 
The new Fox News national survey finds a 3 percentage-point shift among registered voters in the 2024 presidential contest since mid-August.

Trump had a 1-point advantage last month, while Harris is ahead by 2 points today: 50%-48%.

For reference, in July, Trump was ahead by 1 point over President Biden. Each of those differences falls within the margin of error.

Not using likely voters because they know that data is bad for their guy

Apparently, a majority of Teamsters don’t care.
Like so many Trumpers, my guess is that they simply refuse to believe that Republicans would go after them they way they go after other unions. It's like they're all members of the "Leopards Eating People's Faces" party. And if Trump wins and goes after them they'll all say in amazement "I never thought these leopards would eat my face." These types of people always think they're immune to Republican policies that hurt other people like them.

Marist:

“… Vice President Harris is leading former President Trump by 5 points among likely voters in Michigan and is leading slightly in Wisconsin, while the two candidates are tied in Pennsylvania, according to new Marist battleground state polls.

Fifty-two percent of likely voters polled in Michigan supported Harris and 47 percent supported Trump; in Wisconsin, 50 percent of likely voters polled supported Harris, compared to 49 percent who said they supported Trump.

Harris and Trump each received 49 percent of support among likely voters in Pennsylvania, the survey of the battleground state found.

In Michigan, Harris’s lead narrowed among independents, with 49 percent supporting her and 47 percent supporting Trump. Trump led with 50 percent, compared to 48 percent for Harris, among white voters, and Harris led with 77 percent, compared to 21 percent for Trump, among Black voters.

Among male and female voters in Michigan, the electorate was split: Trump led Harris, 52 percent to 47 percent, among men and Harris led Trump, 56 percent to 41 percent, among women. …”

She’s not black
I know we’re not supposed to respond to nutjob trolls like you. I’ve even been sent PMs from mods specifically telling me to just ignore your type and not to respond. They said it makes their job easier in sort of culling you out by the rest of us not calling you out.

So I’m only going to say this once… then I’m going to put you (and you will be my first) on super ignore.

F*** off! M-fer!

I know we’re not supposed to respond to nutjob trolls like you. I’ve even been sent PMs from mods specifically telling me to just ignore your type and not to respond. They said it makes their job easier in sort of culling you out by the rest of us not calling you out.

So I’m only going to say this once… then I’m going to put you (and you will be my first) on super ignore.

F*** off! M-fer!
Well I just used my Ignore button for this poster

This sort of trolling is not welcome. — The Mods

F*** off! M-fer!
You typed all that and she’s still not black.

Like so many Trumpers, my guess is that they simply refuse to believe that Republicans would go after them they way they go after other unions. It's like they're all members of the "Leopards Eating People's Faces" party. And if Trump wins and goes after them they'll all say in amazement "I never thought these leopards would eat my face." These types of people always think they're immune to Republican policies that hurt other people like them.
well, if you look at most of the people that are in the teamsters, blue collar white men, it's purely an identity thing...not logic.

THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSING POLITICAL POLLS. LET’S KEEP IT ON TOPIC.

Also, we try to platform wide-ranging but reasonably civil discussions among adults, but as should be obvious (and the warning above suggests) ZZL tolerance does not include racially motivated trolling.

We appreciate restraint shown by other posters in helping us maintain a culture of reasonably civil discussion of often polarizing topics.

Back