2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 55K
  • Politics 
IMG_2878.jpeg

IMG_2879.jpeg

“… But Ms. Harris still has some critical vulnerabilities heading into the fall, most notably that far more voters see her as too liberal than view Mr. Trump as too conservative.

The share of voters who said they still wanted to learn more about Ms. Harris was nearly identical, both before and after the debate, suggesting that she might have missed an opportunity to address doubts or provide more details to the public. …”

“… But Ms. Harris still has some critical vulnerabilities heading into the fall, most notably that far more voters see her as too liberal than view Mr. Trump as too conservative.
The share of voters who said they still wanted to learn more about Ms. Harris was nearly identical, both before and after the debate, suggesting that she might have missed an opportunity to address doubts or provide more details to the public. …”

JFC! Whatever these folks "didn't see" from Harris they surely saw from Trump. I mean, this is getting ridiculous. I can't fathom how anyone who is truly "undecided" watched that debate and came away thinking that Trump would be better for them in any way.

These polls are all over the place within the the MOE.

I’m just not sure how useful the polls actually are.
So much of it seems to be how each poll models turnout.

What the turnout actually looks like will probably decide who gets inaugurated on Jan 20.

Back