2024 Presidential Election | 43 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 91K
  • Politics 
I don't know what is in the video of Graham that the FSB has, but I really, really hope it never sees the light of day. The way Graham ping-pongs around on positions makes me think whoever is pulling his strings is just (expletive deleted) with him.
FSB?

Could be big if Michigan is super tight — Ghalib is a Yemeni-American mayor of a suburb of Detroit (who has had meeting with Mike Flynn before).

[As of 2017] “Just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms – half of America’s total gun stock. These owners have collections that range from eight to 140 guns, the 2015 study found. Their average collection: 17 guns each.”

Where is Trump’s ground game?

“Republican activists in swing states say they have seen little sign of the teams tasked with knocking on doors and turning out infrequent voters on behalf of Donald Trump, raising concerns about the party’s presidential nominee relying on outside groups for an important part of his campaign operations.

Trump and the Republican National Committee he controls opted to share get-out-the-vote duties in key parts of the most competitive states this year with groups such as America PAC, the organization supported by billionaire Elon Musk.

It is difficult to demonstrate that something is not happening. But with fewer than 50 days until the Nov. 5 election, dozens of Republican officials, activists and operatives in Michigan, North Carolina and other battleground states say they have rarely or never witnessed the group’s canvassers. In Arizona and Nevada, the Musk-backed political action committee replaced its door-knocking company just this past week. …”

Where is Trump’s ground game?

“Republican activists in swing states say they have seen little sign of the teams tasked with knocking on doors and turning out infrequent voters on behalf of Donald Trump, raising concerns about the party’s presidential nominee relying on outside groups for an important part of his campaign operations.

Trump and the Republican National Committee he controls opted to share get-out-the-vote duties in key parts of the most competitive states this year with groups such as America PAC, the organization supported by billionaire Elon Musk.

It is difficult to demonstrate that something is not happening. But with fewer than 50 days until the Nov. 5 election, dozens of Republican officials, activists and operatives in Michigan, North Carolina and other battleground states say they have rarely or never witnessed the group’s canvassers. In Arizona and Nevada, the Musk-backed political action committee replaced its door-knocking company just this past week. …”
Did Trump have much of a ground game in 2016 or 2020? I believe that he was greatly outspent by Hillary in 2016. Seems like his supporters will go to the polls no matter what to vote for Dear Leader, and don't need any reminders from door-to-door canvassers.

All 3 of those states have MAGA-initiated laws/rules in place to allow the MAGA legislatures to “review” and “approve” the final count and declare the winner and to appoint (MAGA) electors to the EC. No chance those states are going to Dems. I feel more confident about PA, WISKY, and MI - no such ish in place.

Back