2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
Every day there is something like this, that is so absolutely outlandish from a presidential candidate -- much less a FORMER PRESIDENT -- I really just can't wrap my head around how this is happening. The other day it was the ridiculousness of Trump reposting the dancing video with himself and Elon Musk. Beyond all the policy disasters, the felony conviction, the January 6th awfulness, the "stolen election" bullshit, the making fun of veterans and disabled people, the childish nicknames, the unending lies, and the general misuse of proper grammar and capitalization.... our FORMER PRESIDENT is making cartoon digital trading cards of himself and selling them for $99. And he has a shot at re-election. How did we get here?
Our country has a median IQ of 100, which means half of us are idiots.

I’ll let you decide which half that is.

I am glad the bullet missed him.
I thought about this a lot in the subsequent weeks. Biden hadn't dropped out yet. They nominate either Nikki Haley or Ron DeSantis. Haley is likely the nominee. She probably beats Biden. Maybe Biden doesn't drop out because everything is different. Does Haley beat Kamala? Maybe. If the shooter was apolitical or a liberal, Republican almost assuredly wins.

Wild things to think about.

Someone has to honor the 13 and the current admin certainly will not. Glad Trump created a moment and honored the soldiers and families.

By the way, nice new site. Does it come with Snoops lifetime bans for republicans? I sure hope not. I enjoy reading and occasionally responding when the subject gets my attention as this one does. It was an absolute failure of leadership.

Someone has to honor the 13 and the current admin certainly will not. Glad Trump created a moment and honored the soldiers and families.

By the way, nice new site. Does it come with Snoops lifetime bans for republicans? I sure hope not. I enjoy reading and occasionally responding when the subject gets my attention as this one does. It was an absolute failure of leadership.
Jfc..are you really this dumb?

Back