2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 

“Vice President Kamala Harrisraised $27 million at a packed New York City fundraiser on Sunday, her largest fundraising haul since she took over at the top of the ticket from President Joe Biden, according to a Harris campaign aide.

Though Harris has far more money than former President Donald Trump, the money will be needed to compete with pricey advertising by deep-pocketed outside groups that support Trump, said the aide, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss private fundraising details. …”

All 3 of those states have MAGA-initiated laws/rules in place to allow the MAGA legislatures to “review” and “approve” the final count and declare the winner and to appoint (MAGA) electors to the EC. No chance those states are going to Dems. I feel more confident about PA, WISKY, and MI - no such ish in place.
Georgia is going to hand count 5 million ballots for christ sake

Whether she wins or loses, Kamala has really knocked it out of the park with her changes to the Democratic Party's usual status quo campaign tactics and strategy. She's making changes that the Democrats should have made years ago, imo.
I'm trying to remember why this seems familiar. Didn't the Clinton campaign have claims about new campaign tactics and strategy? About making inroads with with long-ignored groups?

I'm going to disagree. If she loses, she will NOT have knocked it out of the park. She will have miscalculated with disastrous results. 2016 redux. Now, I don't believe she's directing the campaign as much as she is relying on her top campaign staff, but they damn sure better be right.

I'm trying to remember why this seems familiar. Didn't the Clinton campaign have claims about new campaign tactics and strategy? About making inroads with with long-ignored groups?

I'm going to disagree. If she loses, she will NOT have knocked it out of the park. She will have miscalculated with disastrous results. 2016 redux. Now, I don't believe she's directing the campaign as much as she is relying on her top campaign staff, but they damn sure better be right.
I don't think the Clinton campaign was nearly as energetic and innovative as Kamala's has been. And I don't agree that if she loses it will be because she miscalculated. Unlike Hillary's campaign, which seemed to take her victory for granted and just coasted into election day, Kamala has been running a far more dynamic effort, including on social media. What different tactics and strategy would you have her use right now?

Back