2024 Presidential Election | 45 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
I'm a little concerned that this will end up being a mostly wasted effort. But if the focus isn't necessarily winning Florida but planting the seeds of dissension so that it can be in play in the future, I'm down.

PS: please make me eat my words Kamala!!!
It’s worth a day trip.

Just saw a McMaster interview. Trump apologist. Fuck him. Even if you're that far right, his attempt to steal the election was not a deal breaker? Not sure why Tur didn't ask. She definitely challenged him and brought up J6. Not sure why she didn't straight out ask him.

I'm a little concerned that this will end up being a mostly wasted effort. But if the focus isn't necessarily winning Florida but planting the seeds of dissension so that it can be in play in the future, I'm down.

PS: please make me eat my words Kamala!!!
Also helping get out the vote for reproductive rights in Florida and use their restrictions as a warning in other states.

And just like that, a complete 180 in 24 hours. Or, if you are kind and say he didn’t 100% say he would vote for it, at least a sudden 90 degree turn.

And just like that, a complete 180 in 24 hours. Or, if you are kind and say he didn’t 100% say he would vote for it, at least a sudden 90 degree turn.

I expect a 360 degree turn soon when abortion rights start to show up in the Florida internal polling

Lololololololol

“A great big strong Black guy came up to me with tears in his eyes and he says, sir- they love to call me sir, can you believe that, the Black people love to call me sir- he said sir, you are so right, sir, nobody has ever made a better point than you, sir, this is actually the greatest point ever made, sir. Like you said, sir, some of us Blacks are good, and some other Blacks are maybe, frankly, not so good, sir you’re hearing it more and more, there are very fine Blacks on both sides.”

Back