2024 Presidential Election | 45 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
From that linked article:

'Later the campaign’s hyper-aggressive co-chair Chris LaCivita gave an even wilder comment to the Times, calling the assaulted cemetery employee “a despicable individual” and “a disgrace” who “does not deserve to represent the hallowed grounds of Arlington National Cemetery.”'

That sounds like a nice potential defamation lawsuit.

From that linked article:

'Later the campaign’s hyper-aggressive co-chair Chris LaCivita gave an even wilder comment to the Times, calling the assaulted cemetery employee “a despicable individual” and “a disgrace” who “does not deserve to represent the hallowed grounds of Arlington National Cemetery.”'
Every single comment from the Dems (and, in a fair world, from the press) about this story should include two words — stolen valor.

I knew that a third Trump presidential campaign would be ugly. I had no idea- absolutely positively no clue- how utterly unimaginably despicable it could actually get. I don’t have much capacity for being truly, genuinely shocked anymore, but this week has genuinely shocked me.

Last edited:
I knew that a third Trump presidential campaign would be ugly. I had no idea- absolutely positively no clue- how utterly unimaginably despicable it could actually get. I don’t have much capacity for being truly, genuinely shocked anymore, but this week has genuinely shocked me.
just when you think they must have reached the bottom......there are new depths of disgraceful behavior.

Elon loves free speech. He's the biggest support of free speech. Just ask him!

According to some techies, it was likely just an automated thing because the link was changed twice. Anyone that tweeted the correct link was not blocked, And it was manually corrected after an NPR reporter asked Twitter's PR department about it.

Back