2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 
I'm hoping it's like when you come in the kitchen late at night and turn on the light or open the refrigerator door and the roaches all run away is what will happen to Trumpism.
I don't think it's far-fetched it's just racism and bigotry and misogyny have been unleashed for a bit long after progress had been made.

Couldn't they get the AI to put some pants or a skirt on that woman? Why is she naked from the waist down?

the context for that twitter user's handle "The Man In The Arena"...
1725712577524.png
I was wondering if I was crazy or something when I read your response about the lady with no pants but after looking at it, she's obviously wearing yoga/workout pants.

interesting panel discussion which reveals that H.R. McMaster is a soft Trumper...so sad

Feel like it was just a couple days ago that I said I can't believe we're in the 60s. 59 days to go? Election will be here in the blink of an eye...

interesting panel discussion which reveals that H.R. McMaster is a soft Trumper...so sad

LOL at Rich Lowry. I remember in early 2016, before Trump won the GOP nomination, Lowry went on news talk shows like Meet the Press and said that Trump was beyond the pale and that he wouldn't support him, and then once Trump was nominated and won the election Lowry became one of those guys who did a sudden 180 and turned into a Trumper and defender of Trumpism. The guy is nothing but a tool of the highest order, imo.

Trump Claims Harris’s Rallies Are Smaller. We Counted.​

“… We attended six rallies — every campaign event that the candidates held within a three-week period in August — across six states, taking photographs and capturing video and 360-degree footage, to analyze which claims on crowd sizes hold weight. The analysis found that, despite Mr. Trump’s claims, both candidates draw comparably big audiences. …”

LOL at Rich Lowry. I remember in early 2016, before Trump won the GOP nomination, Lowry went on news talk shows like Meet the Press and said that Trump was beyond the pale and that he wouldn't support him, and then once Trump was nominated and won the election Lowry became one of those guys who did a sudden 180 and turned into a Trumper and defender of Trumpism. The guy is nothing but a tool of the highest order, imo.
He's the guy who authored that recent NYT op-ed headlined, "Trump can still win on character."

Back