2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 

#WhereIsMelania

Loomer asks when will Lady G come out of the closet... The Trump/GQP/MAGA campaign is imploding

Loomer asks when will Lady G come out of the closet... The Trump/GQP/MAGA campaign is imploding

4chan has been lurking just below the surface for 9 years now, but damn if it isn’t finally breaking through.1726171820819.gif

If I'm Trump's campaign managers I'm wondering how long before I'm fired and replaced with Lara Loomer and Corey Lewandowski

my initial reaction was that it was something you made up.
Ha! It's so much worse than you thought...

I ran across it many years ago (pre-Trump era) in a $.99 self published Amazon book on hypnosis by an anonymous author!

Over the years (and in particular as the Trump era progressed) it sure does seem to have had a lot of explanatory power, so I've always kind of used the frame.

TBH, I'm kinda surprised it's an actual thing (thought to be fair to the author, it was apparent early on that he had a lot more going on than anything you would ever expect out of an anonymous Amazon self published $.99 book on Hypnosis author).

I think you know by now not to expect a lot of intellectual rigor from me, but I do collect interesting tidbits and curios when I find them.

Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

Vice President Kamala Harris raised $47 million in the first 24 hours following her debate with former President Donald J. Trump on Tuesday night, a sum that will likely expand a widening funding gap between the two campaigns.

That tally, shared by the Harris campaign with The New York Times, included donations from 600,000 people. It is her largest 24-hour fund-raising period since an initial burst of donations when she entered the race in July and raised $81 million on the first day.

Vice President Kamala Harris raised $47 million in the first 24 hours following her debate with former President Donald J. Trump on Tuesday night, a sum that will likely expand a widening funding gap between the two campaigns.

That tally, shared by the Harris campaign with The New York Times, included donations from 600,000 people. It is her largest 24-hour fund-raising period since an initial burst of donations when she entered the race in July and raised $81 million on the first day.
I sent her a few bucks after the debate.

Back