Bye bye red MAGA hats????

• Thread starter Thread starter CLT Heel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 15
  • Views: 376

CLT Heel

Exceptional Member
ZZL Supporter

Good god, I hope he doesn’t try to ruin Carolina blue now as well. And it’s ironic that he may be abandoning the color always associated with republicans and going over to blue, a color associated with democrats.

I don’t think most MAGAs have enough brain cells to process a color change.

I don't see these blue hats being nearly as popular with the base as the red ones. Even the dumbest MAGA knows that red is the Republican color and blue is the evil LibDem color, so on that basis alone it won't sell as well. Also, I don't think Kellyanne "won" the 2016 campaign for Trump so much as Hillary and her campaign managers lost it through overconfidence and complacency. If she does return to manage his campaign she won't have the advantage of dealing with an opposition party that is as complacent as it was eight years earlier.

A major sign that Trump is in panic mode. She’s who he brought in in 2016 to replace Katrina Pearson when things went sideways.

They'll sell a whole lot of merch to people who have to change colors now, so it's probably a done deal.

Those hats were red, and they were always promoting red. I didn't know until a number of years ago, when they happened to turn blue, and now they want to be known as blue. So, I don't know, are they red or are they blue?

They'll sell a whole lot of merch to people who have to change colors now, so it's probably a done deal.
That's all it's really about. Sales of the ugly red ones has probably slowed as every maga cultist has at least two.

Now they will all have to buy a blue one.

Pay Day Loop GIF

I actually have a far deeper dislike of Kellyanne than I do Trump himself. That's hard to believe but it is true for me.

I actually have a far deeper dislike of Kellyanne than I do Trump himself. That's hard to believe but it is true for me.
Can't disagree. Evil morons are less detestable than evil smart people. Same goes for Peter Thiel and his ilk.

That's all it's really about. Sales of the ugly red ones has probably slowed as every maga cultist has at least two.

Now they will all have to buy a blue one.

Pay Day Loop GIF

I’ve been getting emails from the Trump campaign encouraging me to show my patriotism by buying a camouflage Trump hat.

Back