Cocaine Sharks & Boat Sinking Orcas

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 9
  • Views: 102
landshark-gilda.gif

Does cocaine have the same effects on sharks as it does on humans? My guess would be no, but I have no real idea. I'm also wondering if there is any research on this point. Who would give a grant to "I plan to load sharks with cocaine and see what happens"?

Does cocaine have the same effects on sharks as it does on humans? My guess would be no, but I have no real idea. I'm also wondering if there is any research on this point. Who would give a grant to "I plan to load sharks with cocaine and see what happens"?
The producers of Sharknado? Maybe in a joint effort with Discovery Channel Shark Week?

Hungry Black Bear GIF by Cocaine Bear

Shouldn't we train orcas to flip boats carrying cocaine so sharks would ingest that and make it easier for orcas to flip great whites, disorient them and eat their livers. Win win

Maybe the Orcas , too?

We were whale-watching in Newfoundland last week and my wife brought up the idea of a whale capsizing our boat. We were on a much bigger boat than the one capsized in NH but it was spooky that within a few days this story appeared.

Back