Don Jr is loaded

Oh I disagree...the only direction she can go from here is up
It’s like an LSAT or SAT logic question.

If Kimberly started with Gavin Newsom

And then Kimberly dated Donald Trump, Jr

Who does Kimberly date next?

A. RFK, Jr
B. Vladimir Putin
C. Jill Stein
D. All of the above.

I’ll hold off from judgement until 50 or so former senior US intelligence officers weigh in on this one; that’s the only way to know the truth.

Not to be a dick, but on the face of it, that's an upgrade. Of all the things that DJTJr. has done in his life, this might be the first that DJT would approve without hesitation.
With DJT's current whatever with Loomer, I think his opinion on women and their desirability isn't any more to be respected that any of his opinions on anything else. As far as I can tell, virtually every woman he's found, he just opened his wallet and there they were.

With DJT's current whatever with Loomer, I think his opinion on women and their desirability isn't any more to be respected that any of his opinions on anything else. As far as I can tell, virtually every woman he's found, he just opened his wallet and there they were.
Of course. Why would any sane or self-respecting woman date - much less marry - him otherwise? All of his wives have been trophy wives, and I seriously doubt whether he's ever really cared about or loved any of them. Given his extreme narcissism, I'm not sure Trump is capable of loving anyone except himself. I mean, we're talking about a guy who buried one of his ex-wives, Ivana, on one of his golf courses, perhaps for a tax break.

Of course. Why would any sane or self-respecting woman date - much less marry - him otherwise? All of his wives have been trophy wives, and I seriously doubt whether he's ever really cared about or loved any of them. Given his extreme narcissism, I'm not sure Trump is capable of loving anyone except himself. I mean, we're talking about a guy who buried one of his ex-wives, Ivana, on one of his golf courses, perhaps for a tax break.
Ttump is genuinely incapable of loving beyond himself.

It’s like an LSAT or SAT logic question.

If Kimberly started with Gavin Newsom

And then Kimberly dated Donald Trump, Jr

Who does Kimberly date next?

A. RFK, Jr
B. Vladimir Putin
C. Jill Stein
D. All of the above.
D, eventually.

Back