GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 775
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Talk about not arguing with stupid. If this one is an OFFICIAL of the GA GOP, imagine the voters…her choir.
So, God wants sheriffs to violate people right to vote?

What do they arrest them for, voting Kamala?

They should be arrested for having a felon for a candidate.

Wow, I thought that drump didn't like early voting or mail in ballots?

I just got a text from Cameron for Donald J. Trump with a link to request your absentee or mail in ballot.

Watching Jen on MSNBC and apparently Haitian immigrants are eating pet cats in Ohio according to all the Republican top of the ticket folk Jesus these folks are crazy!?!
The sad thing is they are using this racist propaganda to bury an actual tragedy that happened in that town. Then again they don't care about the real issues. There was a thread I started over the weekend about it.

"In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community. Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents' homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic."

Last edited:
Gift link to NYT article that somehow got MAGA’d into the trash you see above in this thread.

How an Ohio Town Landed in the Middle of the Immigration Debate​

Jobs attracted thousands of Haitians to Springfield, and employers were ecstatic. But then an immigrant driver was involved in a fatal school bus crash. And JD Vance entered the fray.

IMG_2755.jpegIMG_2756.jpeg
Something very wrong with his left hand in this one.

IMG_2757.jpeg

My God. I'm just going to go ahead and say it - these people (Trump and his supporters) are all fucking nuts, period. There have been many, many dumb and stupid things associated with Trumpism or which originated from it, but this has to be among the dumbest. It has been totally debunked and is racist as hell, and yet they're still running with it and showing Trump being chased by black people who want to eat our pets (and let's face it, probably him too). And what's the cherry on top of this sh** sandwich is that Trump is well-known to hate pets of any kind.

It really is remarkable how much they have to distort him to not let him look like the fat old man in lifts that he is.
Kind of like what the Nazis did for Hitler or the Italian fascists for Mussolini. Hitler in sculptures and art was almost invariably portrayed as taller and more muscular and far more of an alpha male than he actually was. If you're going to worship your leader and not merely vote for him, he better be superhuman.

From the Charlie Kirk post that Elon promoted:

“…Liberals will soon be lecturing Americans on why they need to be sensitive to Haitian culture and accept this as the new normal. Those idiots deserve to be condemned and mocked mercilessly.

Save our pets. Secure our borders.”

Leonard Leo, the former executive vice president of the Federalist Society, told the Financial Times his nonprofit group was pledging $1 billion to “crush liberal dominance” in corporate America.

Leo told the British newspaper he would “direct resources to build talent and capital formation pipelines in the areas of news and entertainment, where leftwing extremism is most evident.”

Back