GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 783
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
How can you feel anything but pity for someone like that?
How willing did she accept the environment that created her? Are there mitigating circumstances? What was her motivation?

I understand the thoughts of pity but both actions and words have consequences . Imo, there are certain groups that have a lot to answer for concerning both.

For real. This woman looks like the Jigsaw puppet. As with everything about Trump, the bar is always lower than you thought.
Whoa.

That's the visual familiarity I couldn't name.

ETA: I don't mean this as an aesthetic pile-on; I'm not a fan of aesthetic criticisms, except in extraordinary circumstances (you know, important stuff, like tan suits). Merely stating I've had that nagging "who does she look like?" feeling about Loomer, and I legit think this was the answer.

Last edited:
It's hard to have pity for stupidity
Disagree. I find stupidity imminently pitiable, and often worthy of sympathy and/or empathy (I've certainly acted stupid as hell, many times).

More often than not, folks clearly working with strained and paltry neural connections didn't come about the state volitionally. It's often painful to observe the results of their circumstances, and really fucking sucks when those results impact the greater "we", but I find my ire is reserved for the machiavellian anti-social behavior that dominates the funders and apparatchiks of the right.

Ricky and Stephanie of rural Chatham, whose milieu was, from birth, and is today aggrieved, rural, white, in a Fox-flooded dying hamlet littered with industrial waste are the folks I find most pitiable. They're the target of the grift EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. and are kept in an unending state of anger/fight/flight.

Back