GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 774
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Knowa went after Charlie Kirk too. Those trolls hanging around the DNC is so pathetic

Mike Lindell is genuinely deranged and ill.
So many of these weirdos are.

I was at a bar in the ATL airport yesterday, returning to RDU from Florida. At the bar, a 60-something woman, drunk, was seriously shouting about how awesome Trump is and how anyone who votes D needs to have their head examined.

I rolled my eyes and stayed out of the convo she was having with 2 other MAGA folks, trashing Harris and Walz, whining about immigrants, etc.

As the convo went on, she bragged that she’d been in jail a couple times (coke/oxy dealing and a bar fight), and was currently a waitress at a Tiki bar.

These are folks who worship Trump.

Anyone else feel like Musk is positioning himself to take over MAGA when Trump loses this November? He's the only public figure I could see that may be able to step into the role, maintaining the cult fervor that currently exists. He's smarter than Trump and would inevitably be more dangerous because of it.
Maybe but he’d be a pretty ineffective leader of it considering he isn’t eligible to run for POTUS.

I received a letter from Trump.

It read:

Dear Patriot,

You are so fortunate that I have sent you this letter. It's the best letter, written on the best paper. If you are a big strong man, it will make you cry, and your wife will want to marry me. I've used the best words to say the least possible. In conclusion I need you to send me money, so I can be a dictator for a day.

Your glorious cult leader,

DJTrump.

Ok, so I embellished a little, but I did receive a letter from the RNC and I shredded it.

I got one from Kamala also, I'm filling out the check now.

Back