Harris v. Trump Debate Thread | DEBATE DISCUSSION THREAD

This is so goddamn amazing. I had high expectations for the ass kicking that she would deliver tonight, but my god she is outright skullfucking him in front of the entire nation.
Calm down. Your bar was pretty low. She is handling herself ok but she isn’t killing him.

Trump wins on economy, Harris wins on abortion, no surprises so far.

I’ve never seen a Democratic politician on a debate stage draw any line in the sand in regards to that question she dodged.
How did he win on the economy, he didn't say anything other than he'll make everything great. No actual policy, just the same lies and BS rhetoric.

Because as a gay man, my life actually depends on this election. Project 25 would undo everything I have

So use your privilege and enjoy it. I don't have that luxury.

And I talked to K two weeks ago. He's fine.
Your life depends on this election? Did you go into hiding the last time Trump was president or something? How’d you manage to survive?

I don’t love him at all. You’re the one who said tonight’s political debate meant more to you than when UNC put coach K in the grave. I am not the one who is too emotionally invested here.
I can’t believe you tout the fact that you care more about a freaking basketball game than the future of our country as if it’s a credit to you.

We all love UNC sports. I cried the night we beat Duke on the FF. But I would take 20 straight years of Duke sweeps if it meant defeating Trump.

Calm down. Your bar was pretty low. She is handling herself ok but she isn’t killing him.
The candidate they’ve been watching debate for the last 1.5 elections is Sleepy Joe. Harris merely having a pulse makes them feel like she’s crushing it lol

Back