Harris/Walz campaign slogan

• Thread starter Thread starter milom98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 9
  • Views: 235

milom98

Exceptional Member
Do they have a set campaign slogan yet? I've only seen one Harris commercial here in KY and I saw it a lot during the Olympics and figured it was probably a national add. The commercial ended with "Let the future begin" and I assumed that was the campaign slogan but when I've seen them out on the campaign trail, I don't think I've seen or heard "Let the future begin" anywhere. Have heard "We're not going back" a whole bunch though. There's definitely a theme there that they are looking forward and Trump/Vance want to take us back.

If they don't have a slogan yet, what do you think would be a good one for this ticket? Even if they do have one, do you like it or would you tweak it?

I guess "Let the future begin" is alright but thought something like "The future begins now" sounds a little better to me.

Do they have a set campaign slogan yet? I've only seen one Harris commercial here in KY and I saw it a lot during the Olympics and figured it was probably a national add. The commercial ended with "Let the future begin" and I assumed that was the campaign slogan but when I've seen them out on the campaign trail, I don't think I've seen or heard "Let the future begin" anywhere. Have heard "We're not going back" a whole bunch though. There's definitely a theme there that they are looking forward and Trump/Vance want to take us back.

If they don't have a slogan yet, what do you think would be a good one for this ticket? Even if they do have one, do you like it or would you tweak it?

I guess "Let the future begin" is alright but thought something like "The future begins now" sounds a little better to me.
I’ll be very surprised if it doesn’t feature the word “freedom.”

I like “we’re not going back”. A crowd can’t chant it, and it conveys forward/future orientation with a clear contrast with ttump/vance reactionism.

Back