Harris/Walz Catch-All | Harris to do Oprah interview

• Thread starter Thread starter aGDevil2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 214
  • Views: 5K
  • Politics 

aGDevil2k

Iconic Member
We have the few Trump and Vance threads + the general political one. But wanted to focus on their specific news (interview tomorrow night!) and actions.

They are doing a bus tour of Georgia, hitting some areas well outside of Atlanta. Brilliant to drive down the losses in the red counties. No one has done it there since Clinton. I hope to see them do the same in NC and PA too.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the few Trump and Vance threads + the general political one. But wanted to focus on their specific news (interview tomorrow night!) and actions.

They are doing a bus tour of Georgia, hitting some areas well outside of Atlanta. Brilliant to drive down the losses in the red counties. No one has done it there since Clinton. I hope to see them do the same in NC and PA too.
I’m hoping they don’t get so excited about closer races in GA and NC that they pay too little attention to MI, WI, and PA.

I’m hoping they don’t get so excited about closer races in GA and NC that they pay too little attention to MI, WI, and PA.
100% agree. I dont think they are going to make the same mistakes of Clinton (If they go to Ohio and camp out, I will get worried). I think Walz was up in the Blue Wall earlier today.

You don't need to win those red areas, you just need to lose them by a little less. Really smart campaigning.

If you lose 42-58, instead of 37-63, that can make a big difference statewide.
Massive difference. Maybe dont do your big rally events there, but things like this bus tour? 100% do it! Eat some peaches and peanuts and onions. Talk about GA Ag and how you will be good for it.

I gotta believe that Harris/Walz is putting at least 75% of their resources into these three states. Hit up Georgia, NC, and maybe Florida on the off chance that you can flip one of those as well. But if you win the Blue Wall, you are golden.

The South Ga bus tour is a bit of a head scratcher for me. Sure they can travel from one blue dot on the map to the next but, in between, they're going to travel over some DEEP RED territory. I travel those roads regularly on my way from ATL to the coast and it's MAGA country to say the least.

The South Ga bus tour is a bit of a head scratcher for me. Sure they can travel from one blue dot on the map to the next but, in between, they're going to travel over some DEEP RED territory. I travel those roads regularly on my way from ATL to the coast and it's MAGA country to say the least.
See the first reply - it's not about winning those areas. It's about knocking say even 10% off the margins

It’s all about turnout. 5-10 thousand extra votes from South Georgia are that many less needed in ATL to win the state. And the MAGA are focusing their vote nullification efforts on Metro Atlanta, not south Ga.

It’s all about turnout. 5-10 thousand extra votes from South Georgia are that many less needed in ATL to win the state. And the MAGA are focusing their vote nullification efforts on Metro Atlanta, not south Ga.
I read somewhere that Warnock had been recommending attention to this part of Georgia to the Biden campaign for some time to no avail. But Harris took his advice, hence the bus trip.

Back