Harris/Walz Catch-All | Harris to do Oprah interview

• Thread starter Thread starter aGDevil2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 214
  • Views: 5K
  • Politics 
Watters has a weird fascination with masculinity.

Amanda Terkel stalking​

In 2009, on assignment for The O'Reilly Factor, Watters and his cameraman followed journalist Amanda Terkel in her car for two hours while she drove to Winchester, Virginia, for vacation, and then accosted her to ask her questions about an article she wrote that was critical of Bill O'Reilly.

Seven years later, at the White House Correspondents Dinner journalists' reception, The Huffington Post's Ryan Grim approached Watters with his phone camera running and asked him to walk over to Terkel and apologize. Watters at first said he would apologize and then said he would not, adding, "I ambushed her because O'Reilly told me to get her because she said some bad shit." Video of the incident shows Watters then grabbing Grim's phone and throwing it on the floor, and later grabbing it again and putting it in his pocket. Eventually, the two got into a shoving match, as Grim attempted to recover his phone. Watters later commented on the incident on The O'Reilly Factor, stating, "I was at this party trying to enjoy myself. This guy came up to me. He starts putting it in my face."

Terkel wrote that Watters' response was "surprising", considering that "Watters' way of confronting his subjects is to thrust cameras in their faces unexpectedly and pepper them with aggressive questions."

In October 2016, Watters was criticized for a segment of Watters' World that was widely considered racist toward Asian Americans. In New York City's Chinatown, Watters asked Chinese Americans if they knew karate (a Japanese martial art), if he should bow before he greets them, or if their watches were stolen. Throughout the segment, the 1974 song "Kung Fu Fighting" plays in the background, and the interviews are interspersed with references to martial arts and clips of Watters getting a foot massage and playing with nunchucks.

After viewing footage of Ivanka Trump speaking on a panel about female entrepreneurship, Watters commented, "So I don't really get what's going on here, but I really liked how she was speaking into that microphone," as he parodied holding the microphone as a phallic symbol. Watters denied his comment was sexual

In July 2020, Jesse Watters praised the conspiracy theory QAnon during his show, saying: "they've also uncovered a lot of great stuff when it comes to Epstein and it comes to the deep state. I never saw Q as dangerous as antifa."

He married Noelle Inguagiato in 2009 and they have twin daughters. Noelle filed for divorce in 2018 after Watters admitted to an affair with a producer on his show, Emma DiGiovine. In March 2019, Inguagiato and Watters' divorce was finalized. Watters announced his engagement to DiGiovine in August 2019, and they married that December.

What is the masculine way to consume a shake?

The second and most-masculine option is to throw your vanilla ice cream shake into the air and shoot it with the handgun you carry at all times because you’re brave. As the shake contents rain down, you catch the droplets in your mouth while holstering your gun

What is the masculine way to consume a shake?
How the heck can you drink a shake without a straw? If you just drink it, you’re going to end up with a pile of shake on your face — especially near the bottom.

How the heck can you drink a shake without a straw? If you just drink it, you’re going to end up with a pile of shake on your face — especially near the bottom.
Milkshake mustache. Drives females crazy. Especially the apian types.

You get that weird straw spoon thingy, but a frosty isn't really a shake. It is too thick to be a shake.
Old man me really shouldn't be doing either! But I'm thinking evolution has replaced floats/shakes/malteds/etc with Frostys and such which is what it is.

Back