Have a question or find a problem on the forum? Let us know here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 14
  • Views: 82

Rock

Chef de Cuisine
Staff Member
Thank you for helping us optimize the experience here. We can't thank you enough!

Thank you for helping us optimize the experience here. We can't thank you enough!

Hello Rock . . . I have a curiosity question, there was a poster on the old board that I came to admire/appreciate . . . I think his screen name was something like UNCPlink or something similar to that. Do you know if he made the trek over to this forum ?
Thanks in advance.

Hello Rock . . . I have a curiosity question, there was a poster on the old board that I came to admire/appreciate . . . I think his screen name was something like UNCPlink or something similar to that. Do you know if he made the trek over to this forum ?
Thanks in advance.
Was that a yes ?

Was that a yes ?
Sorry, I liked it and then went to check the user list and got distracted. Unfortunately, I do not see anyone with plink or pink in their name. I will keep an eye out. Or if you get any other clues or know anything else about them, don't hesitate to ask!

Sorry, I liked it and then went to check the user list and got distracted. Unfortunately, I do not see anyone with plink or pink in their name. I will keep an eye out. Or if you get any other clues or know anything else about them, don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you good sir.

Having an issue with the 2024 Presidential Election thread, over the last couple of days. First, it stays bold regardless of the number of times I click it (and scroll to last post), and irrespective of device (iPad, mac, iPhone). Additionally, new posts are delayed. For example, on the threads menu, I see that heelinhell has posted via the icon, but once I click to the last page in the thread I don't see his post.

Hey Rock, did you ever set up that think where posters can group threads by marking them themselves with some sort of notation? I recall you saying something about that awhile back but wasn't sure if it had been implemented or was still in the works. Thanks..

Hey Rock, did you ever set up that think where posters can group threads by marking them themselves with some sort of notation? I recall you saying something about that awhile back but wasn't sure if it had been implemented or was still in the works. Thanks..
Assume you're talking about prefixes. Hopefully this week we will unveil our new forum that has prefixes. So all sports threads will be marked sports when you make it and then users can choose to see or not see threads about different topics.

Hope that helps with whatever you're attempting!

Yes, that's what I was talking about. I guess my question is, will the various threads/prefixes be grouped together (almost like having separate forums with similar threads within each) if the user chooses to customize his/her layout in that fashion? I think it's a great idea if that's how it works, certainly would allow those that want just a single forum with all threads visible all the time to go that way and others who like to have things more compartmentalized can do that. But I may be misunderstanding what you're trying to get set up here. Plus I'm a tech klutz, so it may take me a minute to figure it out once you get it set up...

Hey, on this new board, I can't highlight any text to edit or erase. Am I doing something wrong?

Similar problem, can’t delete a reply or a quote post that I’ve started. This has prevented me from posting a few times…being unable to easily clear and reword something I’ve started.

Sorry if already asked and answered elsewhere. Is there no longer a “dark mode” on the new forum?

Back