I might have eaten some bad blue cheese dressing

CarolinaFever

Honored Member
Had a frozen pizza for lunch. Jack's pepperoni. Pretty good for frozen pizza. Sometimes I like to dip my pizza in ranch or blue cheese dressing. I have some blue cheese in the fridge so used that to dip it in. After eating I noticed on the bottle the best if used by date was Aug 8. Am I going to be OK?

Had a frozen pizza for lunch. Jack's pepperoni. Pretty good for frozen pizza. Sometimes I like to dip my pizza in ranch or blue cheese dressing. I have some blue cheese in the fridge so used that to dip in in. After eating I noticed on the bottle the best if used by date was Aug 8. Am I going to be OK?
I'm sorry, but that's really a lot to ask from a Jack's Pizza or blue cheese. A good pizza and good blue cheese are transformative, but neither are going to make you OK.

Had a frozen pizza for lunch. Jack's pepperoni. Pretty good for frozen pizza. Sometimes I like to dip my pizza in ranch or blue cheese dressing. I have some blue cheese in the fridge so used that to dip it in. After eating I noticed on the bottle the best if used by date was Aug 8. Am I going to be OK?
@dumpslikeatruck
@trumpetbutt

Bat signal sent out for the experts.

With any sort of dairy it's really about when it has visibly gone bad or tastes bad. If it tasted fine, you're probably OK. (I find it hard to tell when bleu cheese has gone bad though, given that it naturally already has mold in it.)

Back