Israel Hamas War | IDF Kills peaceful American Protester in West Bank

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 762
  • Views: 9K
  • Politics 
I'm referring to evidence from US intelligence, British intelligence, German intelligence, and the United Nations, for starters. And I find it rich that you question my sources when in the previous thread you accepted and posted wild conspiracy theories pushed by Hamas.
The US Intelligence is based off of Israeli intelligence (like when Biden claimed he saw the beheaded babies). They just regurgitate what Netanyahu tells them.

Also, what wild conspiracy theories have I mentioned?

How about Iraq?

And this is very clearly a war. Israel is at war against Hamas.
hamas is a terrorist group. israel is a nation state.

mossad just carried out an unbelievably complex assassination at a secure bunker in the middle of tehran and y'all want us to believe that israel has no choice but to murder tens of thousands of innocent palestinians.

israeli propaganda has done a real number on some of you folks.

The US Intelligence is based off of Israeli intelligence (like when Biden claimed he saw the beheaded babies). They just regurgitate what Netanyahu tells them.

The US doesn't have its own intelligence services? Wow. Where does all of that money go?

You promoted the debunked theory that the concert attacks was perpetrated by the IDF, for starters.

The US doesn't have its own intelligence services? Wow. Where does all of that money go?

You promoted the debunked theory that the concert attacks was perpetrated by the IDF, for starters.
Show me where I said that. Not once have I said that. I did, however, say that there were some victims that were killed by friendly fire because of the Hannibal directive, and that came from Israeli sources, not Hamas. Try again.

hamas is a terrorist group. israel is a nation state.

mossad just carried out an unbelievably complex assassination at a secure bunker in the middle of tehran and y'all want us to believe that israel has no choice but to murder tens of thousands of innocent palestinians.

israeli propaganda has done a real number on some of you folks.

You think 10/7 was perpetrated by one person? Is that same person running around Gaza firing thousands of missiles at Israeli citizens? Man, why did the US even have to fire one bullet in World War II when they could have just killed Hitler? Why didn't we kill Bin Laden on 9/12/2001 if it is that easy?

Israel is, but the world is putting almost impossible expectations on them, especially when Hamas is intentionally using Palestinians as human shield.
There is pretty much no evidence of the Bibi regime giving a fuck about Palestinians. To the extent that they give the appearance, it's only because they fear being cut off by America, which has apparently has a huge but presumably not unlimited tolerance for IDF atrocities.

Show me where I said that. Not once have I said that. I did, however, say that there were some victims that were killed by friendly fire because of the Hannibal directive, and that came from Israeli sources, not Hamas. Try again.

You literally just stated that the US doesn't have its own intelligence sources in the region and only relies on Israeli intelligence. Your words, not mine. And the "Apaches killed the concert goers" theory was debunked, just like the Israeli attack on the hospital lie was.

you are just wrong here. the US has considerable intelligence, both human and electronic

You literally just stated that the US doesn't have its own intelligence sources in the region and only relies on Israeli intelligence. Your words, not mine. And the "Apaches killed the concert goers" theory was debunked, just like the Israeli attack on the hospital lie was.
So, either the US has faulty intelligence, was straight up lying to push an agenda, or they base it on what Israel tells them. Biden has repeated several made up lies that came to them from Netanyahu. If the US was using their own intelligence, they wouldn't allow him to repeat a lie like the 40 beheaded babies. How do you explain that?

Also, that Hannibal directive theory was not debunked. It was confirmed by Haaretz and also Times of Israel wrote about it.

As for the hospital attack, the ones denying it was Israel are basing it from images or from Israeli investigation which included a fabricated intercepted call. Again, you still haven't answered why they didn't allow outside investigators? Why don't you answer that question?

You think 10/7 was perpetrated by one person? Is that same person running around Gaza firing thousands of missiles at Israeli citizens? Man, why did the US even have to fire one bullet in World War II when they could have just killed Hitler? Why didn't we kill Bin Laden on 9/12/2001 if it is that easy?

are you stupid or is this just an unbelievably craven bad faith response?

the obvious point is that mossad/the idf/israel are capable of much, much, much more sophisticated and precise operations and instead they're committing genocide.

it is entirely by choice.

Do you think the United States prefers to not kill civilians? How do you explain the civilian death toll in Iraq and Afghanistan?
1. Actually, I do not think the Bush administration cared at all about killing civilians. That's because the war effort was being run by Rumsfeld and Cheney. It certainly wasn't the case in Vietnam, which was run by Robert McNamara. Those three guys had a lot in common, personality-wide (and intellectually as well).

2. The US and NATO carried out an operation in Kosovo that basically destroyed the Serbian military's ability to wage war. Milosevic's government collapsed shortly thereafter, and Milosevic himself was arrested and tried before the UN's criminal tribunal. The total civilian death count was . . . about 500. And that was an operation against an actual army, that had actual military weapons -- not stupid rockets that hit nothing.

3. There are 40M people who live in Afghanistan. There are about 2 million Gazans. So about 1 out of 1000 Afghan civilians died from collateral damage from the US forces over 20 years. In one year, more than 1 in 50 Gazans have lost their lives.

during our illegal invasion/occupation of iraq we killed perhaps 1 million civilians - the decision makers responsible for it are war criminals who should be in prison. bush, cheney, rumsfeld, powell, rice, bolton, etc.

justice would be bibi, ben gvir, etc. shortly joining their cell block.

So, either the US has faulty intelligence, was straight up lying to push an agenda, or they base it on what Israel tells them. Biden has repeated several made up lies that came to them from Netanyahu. If the US was using their own intelligence, they wouldn't allow him to repeat a lie like the 40 beheaded babies. How do you explain that?

Also, that Hannibal directive theory was not debunked. It was confirmed by Haaretz and also Times of Israel wrote about it.

As for the hospital attack, the ones denying it was Israel are basing it from images or from Israeli investigation which included a fabricated intercepted call. Again, you still haven't answered why they didn't allow outside investigators? Why don't you answer that question?

Those are the only options? But whatever Hamas and Al Jazeera say must be 100% true, right? I hate to tell you this my friend, but you are hopelessly brainwashed. I’m one who trusts our own intelligence services over Hamas, but you may feel differently. And Biden admitted that he misspoke. I suppose a baby being lit on fire and burned alive is totally fine in your book since it wasn’t beheaded.

We’ve been over the hospital attack numerous times. The only evidence you have that it was Israel is the word of Hamas. Unfortunately for you, forensic evidence, photo and video evidence, and every western intelligence service seem to believe otherwise.

are you stupid or is this just an unbelievably craven bad faith response?

the obvious point is that mossad/the idf/israel are capable of much, much, much more sophisticated and precise operations and instead they're committing genocide.

it is entirely by choice.
Genuine question: do you really think Hamas is just one guy?

A precision strike would kill one person. It would do nothing about the tens of thousands of Hamas fighters inside Gaza.

Back