Israel Hamas War | IDF Kills peaceful American Protester in West Bank

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 762
  • Views: 9K
  • Politics 
"Applying demographic breakdowns to the total (as of May 28) of 36,906 dead suggests that more than 11,000 children, about 7,000 women, and nearly 3,000 elderly people have been killed in this assault. In other words, around 60 percent of those killed were clearly not combatants. But we can’t assume that every adult male is a combatant. If we assume that the number of noncombatant men who have been killed equals the number of women killed, which is equivalent to about half of the roughly 14,000 adult male deaths, we can estimate that around 80 percent of the Gazans killed have been civilians."

really good stuff here from the IDF. definitely giving red cross vibes!

Wow, what an in-depth analysis from an unbiased source. It assumes that those killed mirror Gaza's demographics precisely. Which is something that has never happened in the history of warfare, anywhere on the earth. But the people who raped and killed children in front of their parents say those numbers are legit, so we should definitely believe them. What other Hamas talking points do you care to ferret?

But they weren't killed by us. They were killed by Shiites killing Sunnis and vice versa. So once again, yes, I do think Americans care more about civilian casualties than the Israeli psychos.
The Israelis care more about civilian casualties than Hamas. Curious that you can't condemn the latter.

You are equating the IDF with Hamas, less than 24 hours after the bodies of 6 hostages that were tortured for months and executed after being told to tell their families goodbye on video were discovered. Hamas makes the IDF look like the Red Cross.
In that same 24 hours, 54 Palestinians were killed by the IDF. I never knew the Red Cross killed so many people in a day.

In that same 24 hours, 54 Palestinians were killed by the IDF. I never knew the Red Cross killed so many people in a day.

I'm guessing most were Hamas terrorists, or civilians killed by Hamas terrorists. The people that always seem to get a pass from you.

Curious why you are making wilder and wilder arguments as your points arguments are rebutted.
None of my points have been rebutted. Rather, the same tired talking points that have been debunked time and time again have simply resurfaced. Hamas gets a pass, every day. We get it.

And that isn't even a wild argument. Hamas has literally said as much. You just keep ignoring it because it doesn't suit your narrative.

I'm guessing most were Hamas terrorists, or civilians killed by Hamas terrorists. The people that always seem to get a pass from you.
Of course. You blindly label everyone as Hamas or Hamas supporters so they all deserve to die. Every child should be killed too because they’ll just grow up and support Hamas. Your arguments are full of crap.

Of course. You blindly label everyone as Hamas or Hamas supporters so they all deserve to die. Every child should be killed too because they’ll just grow up and support Hamas. Your arguments are full of crap.
There won't be peace in Gaza with Hamas in charge. The sooner people realize that the better. I want what is best for the Palestinians and the Israelis. Hamas wants dead Palestinians. They have screamed this from the rooftops, but some people simply refuse to listen because the bad guys have to be the Jews.

There won't be peace in Gaza with Hamas in charge. The sooner people realize that the better. I want what is best for the Palestinians and the Israelis. Hamas wants dead Palestinians. They have screamed this from the rooftops, but some people simply refuse to listen because the bad guys have to be the Jews.
Don’t act like you care about Palestinians. You’ve been regurgitating Israeli propaganda and victim blaming the Palestinians. You can’t admit that Netanyahu and his cronies are evil and that the IDF commits war crimes as bad as Hamas does. All you do is defend the terrorist state. How much are they paying you to be their spokesman?

Don’t act like you care about Palestinians. You’ve been regurgitating Israeli propaganda and victim blaming the Palestinians. You can’t admit that Netanyahu and his cronies are evil and that the IDF commits war crimes as bad as Hamas does. All you do is defend the terrorist state. How much are they paying you to be their spokesman?
I can get paid to be their spokesman? Can you show me where I can sign up for this?
I don't blame the Palestinians at all. I blame Hamas. I always have. You don't seem to be able to differentiate between the two. You can't see how the Palestinian civilians are being used by Hamas.

Hamas is not good for the Palestinians. Hamas's leaders live in luxury condos and drive cars that cost $300k while boasting about how they are "martyring" Palestinian children in Gaza. Hamas is evil. This war will not end until Hamas is no longer in power in Gaza.

i thought i could smell an antisemitism accusation coming, you danced around it a bit in a previous post.

dishonest, pathetic and inappropriate.

Both Hamas and Bibi have to end the war.

Unfortunately, continued war (that will spread) is in their personal best interest.

I can get paid to be their spokesman? Can you show me where I can sign up for this?
I don't blame the Palestinians at all. I blame Hamas. I always have. You don't seem to be able to differentiate between the two. You can't see how the Palestinian civilians are being used by Hamas.

Hamas is not good for the Palestinians. Hamas's leaders live in luxury condos and drive cars that cost $300k while boasting about how they are "martyring" Palestinian children in Gaza. Hamas is evil. This war will not end until Hamas is no longer in power in Gaza.
Your trying to lecture a Palestinian about Palestinians? smh
I know more about this situation than you’ll ever know. I don’t mean that as an insult. Being Palestinian, this is something that you deal with every day. My whole life, just me telling someone I am Palestinian-American starts a political conversation and many times I have had to defend my existence.
I don’t need someone like you lecturing me about what is good for Palestinians.

Your trying to lecture a Palestinian about Palestinians? smh
I know more about this situation than you’ll ever know. I don’t mean that as an insult. Being Palestinian, this is something that you deal with every day. My whole life, just me telling someone I am Palestinian-American starts a political conversation and many times I have had to defend my existence.
I don’t need someone like you lecturing me about what is good for Palestinians.
You don't see how that might make you prone to bias? And I'd say the same thing to an Israeli.

Hamas is the problem here. Hamas is the enemy, not Palestinians. I've said this over and over again.

i thought i could smell an antisemitism accusation coming, you danced around it a bit in a previous post.

dishonest, pathetic and inappropriate.
What is pathetic is refusing to condemn a terrorist group (Hamas) that has stated openly that it wants to kill as many Palestinians as possible. There's no other logical explanation for simply closing one's eyes to Hamas's atrocities and trying to blame Israel for its own people getting kidnapped and massacred.

What is pathetic is refusing to condemn a terrorist group (Hamas) that has stated openly that it wants to kill as many Palestinians as possible. There's no other logical explanation for simply closing one's eyes to Hamas's atrocities and trying to blame Israel for its own people getting kidnapped and massacred.
this is dishonest BS. no one is refusing to condemn hamas. people have acknowledged their barbarism all over this thread and on the old board.

criticizing israel or the idf =/= antisemitism.

You don't see how that might make you prone to bias? And I'd say the same thing to an Israeli.

Hamas is the problem here. Hamas is the enemy, not Palestinians. I've said this over and over again.
You sound like you didn't start following what was happening there until Oct 7th. Either that, or you choose to ignore one side of the situation.
You also keep deflecting by saying that we don't condemn Hamas, but you never condemn Israel for it's war crimes. You just justify it by saying that its part of war and that the Palestinians asked for it by voting in Hamas when half the population wasn't even alive when that vote happened.

You sound like you didn't start following what was happening there until Oct 7th. Either that, or you choose to ignore one side of the situation.
You also keep deflecting by saying that we don't condemn Hamas, but you never condemn Israel for it's war crimes. You just justify it by saying that its part of war and that the Palestinians asked for it by voting in Hamas when half the population wasn't even alive when that vote happened.
Also didn’t Hamas get like 30% of the vote in an election split by dozens of parties?

Back