Israel Hamas War | IDF Kills peaceful American Protester in West Bank

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 762
  • Views: 9K
  • Politics 
It's pretty amazing how short some of these thread pages are now. It is confirmation he was simply dominating the thread with his nonsense.
I’m assuming y’all are talking about 2cups, bc multiple threads now have several pages of less than 10 posts, from my vantage point. And it’s better.

In other words, manslaughter? Crazy and yet utterly predictable that the IDF considers this a satisfactory resolution — our bad but we have to shoot wildly into crowds when we see a legit* target is consistent with bombing dozens or hundreds of civilians to get a few enemy combatants.

In other words, manslaughter? Crazy and yet utterly predictable that the IDF considers this a satisfactory resolution — our bad but we have to shoot wildly into crowds when we see a legit* target is consistent with bombing dozens or hundreds of civilians to get a few enemy combatants.

That's the conclusion one gets when you let the murderer conduct his own investigation.

Yeah, I'm sure the israeli government will get right on that "fundimentally changing their rules of engagement" idea.

All we've done is constantly draw and redraw a line in the sand then send a strongly worded email to israel to not step over it or else only to see israel step over the line

Nothing will change unless and until we stop sending them weapons and subsidizing a shitton of their public programs (among other things)

IIRC, isn't that type of homicide (formarly known as depraved heart murder) typically charged as 2nd degree murder in a majority of jurisidictions? I mean I'm sure you're not wrong that some jurisdicitons classify it as 1st degree manlaughter but I sure as hell don't remember which ones or how many.

Why do we have Netanyahu address Congress yesterday as if he is a U.S. president giving a State of the Union speech? Interposing FDR's words of 'a day that will live in infamy' in the same dwelling is presumptuous at best. Do we really need Netanyahu lecturing Americans about protest? Is this not the man who financed HAMAS for years because he mistakenly thought he could control them? Netanyahu is who he has always been and that alone should keep him out of the chamber of the House of Representatives.
Pub politics

But Al Jazeera is ok?
I wasn't referring to the article source. I was referring to actual investigators to investigate the bombing. I was saying that Israel can claim Hamas was there, but since they don't allow investigators there, then no one can dispute their claims and they expect us to take their word for it.

I wasn't referring to the article source. I was referring to actual investigators to investigate the bombing. I was saying that Israel can claim Hamas was there, but since they don't allow investigators there, then no one can dispute their claims and they expect us to take their word for it.
I understand. I was referring to you posting an Al-Jazeera source, with no commentary then questioning the NYT source.

I understand. I was referring to you posting an Al-Jazeera source, with no commentary then questioning the NYT source.
Sorry, I should have made it clearer that I was questioning Israel's reasoning and not the article itself.

Back