It just occurred to me...

TarSpiel

Distinguished Member
ZZL Supporter
I know this is like some kind of Stockholm syndrome or something, but it just occurred to me that we don't have to post *only* politics on here. Who's going to care?

And given the fact that the zzl is dead, we should probably just make this a general message board for UNC and UNC adjacent peeps on all topics that come to people's minds.

So, in that spirit, I'd like to open the discussion on a gofundme for Sherell MacMillan.

Also, I cannot friggin wait to see Elliott Cadeau play this year. That kid is going to be electric.

Last edited:
First, I've been working on this all day so haven't been paying attention to IC much but why are we discussing a GoFundMe for Sherrell?

Second, can definitely make more forums or have off topic (to politics) threads in here. Just depends what everyone wants!

I know this is like some kind of Stockholm syndrome or something, but it just occurred to me that we don't have to post *only* politics on here. Who's going to care?

And given the fact that the zzl is dead, we should probably just make this a general message board for UNC and UNC adjacent peeps on all topics that come to people's minds.

So, in that spirit, I'd like to open the discussion on a gofundme for Sherell MacMillan.
First, I've been working on this all day so haven't been paying attention to IC much but why are we discussing a GoFundMe for Sherrell?

Second, can definitely make more forums or have off topic (to politics) threads in here. Just depends what everyone wants!

Sort of tongue in cheek for those of us cancelling or considering cancelling our IC subscriptions.

Man, if it were up to me we'd have basketball threads, cue recipes, religion threads movie recommendations and political threads all together. Just like the old zzl used to be.

For example, and apropos of nothing at all, here's my son (as you can tell I'm beaming with love and pride):

Attachments

• 20240511_162412.jpg
    20240511_162412.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Understand and appreciate the enthusiasm. There's a bit of worry about becoming too big, too fast. Also need to make sure stuff is working correctly, looks good, etc. so focusing on that for the time being.

Understand and appreciate the enthusiasm. There's a bit of worry about becoming too big, too fast. Also need to make sure stuff is working correctly, looks good, etc. so focusing on that for the time being.

I think it looks great.

I'm sure you have a zillion hours of tinkering ahead of you, and I'm sure the problem of board buttholes will rear its ugly head, but I think this software is just fantastic. And how you've arranged it so far is also just fantastic. Yea, I'm super enthusiastic. Nice job, man.

Man, if it were up to me we'd have basketball threads, cue recipes, religion threads movie recommendations and political threads all together. Just like the old zzl used to be.

For example, and apropos of nothing at all, here's my son (as you can tell I'm beaming with love and pride):
Ben Stiller Awww GIF

I would prefer a politics only board,but I am just grateful to have a new home. I hope that I can adapt to the new format quickly.

I'm also waiting for my name change to be corrected due to my typo : )

Also, I cannot friggin wait to see Elliott Cadeau play this year. That kid is going to be electric.
At this point start up a bball and football board and everyone migrate over from IC. Make it a ghost town.

Was just wondering if this was going to be a politics only board... hope not. I was always against the ZZL split.

Back