JD Vance Catch-all | (Merged with newest JD Vance stand-alone thread)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 799
  • Views: 17K
  • Politics 
I can't, just freakin can't wrap my head around how bad the pubs are screwing this up with their mouths. It might be the greatest political choke job in the history of democracy. I don't think they think before opening their mouths and their handlers should be shot, not fired. Trump has thrown unity out the window so he can get his rocks off by being mean to a low IQ black woman. What does he need more of? Black voters and women voters of course. So who does he piss off the most with the mouth diarrhea? He goes for the highly effective two for one strategy by insulting blacks and females at once. Vance then sees this and says hold my beer as he proceeds to make less than flattering comments about women and children. He even gets specific and discusses children and the low IQ black woman thereby giving blacks and women a chance to say maybe these two white guys aren't as nice as I thought they were. I won't make it until the election at this rate.
Low IQ campaign from low IQ nominee with low IQ party and low IQ supporters.

Seems like they’re right on schedule.

I haven't seen evert single post on this thread, but I can not believe nobody is pointing out an obvious fact here. Vance is singling out childless women and making a ridiculous point that they have no vested interest in our future.

Why does he not care about fatherless hetero men? He did mention Pete but that was his attack on gays (and doesn't Pete have an adopted chikd, I am not sure). What about all the men that have no children? What about the men that impregnated a woman/women then ran off? What about men like Lindsey Graham?

I haven't seen evert single post on this thread, but I can not believe nobody is pointing out an obvious fact here. Vance is singling out childless women and making a ridiculous point that they have no vested interest in our future.

Why does he not care about fatherless hetero men? He did mention Pete but that was his attack on gays (and doesn't Pete have an adopted chikd, I am not sure). What about all the men that have no children? What about the men that impregnated a woman/women then ran off? What about men like Lindsey Graham?
Buttigieg does have two adopted children. I think the reason Vance is so focused on single career women is simply because of the sexism that very much exists in the party. Vance is hardly unique with his views, plenty of other Republicans share them. There has been a lot of talk for years on the right about "white race suicide" and the necessity of white women to start having more white babies to keep the white population up. Add in all the incels and it seems as if they have a lot of embittered younger white guys who can't get married or even get dates (gee, I wonder why?) who blame their single-ness on women focusing on their careers instead of traditional roles. What they don't seem to realize is that even if many of these women chose to get married they'd never get hitched to one of them, for obvious reasons. The reason they're not as focused on men is because they want to force women to have more babies, first by eliminating abortion, then by going after contraceptive rights. Of course attacking IVF certainly seems to contradict that goal.

Mayor Pete and his husband have two children.

No way Vance is going to participate in a VP debate.

Damn GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Buttigieg does have two adopted children. I think the reason Vance is so focused on single career women is simply because of the sexism that very much exists in the party. Vance is hardly unique with his views, plenty of other Republicans share them. There has been a lot of talk for years on the right about "white race suicide" and the necessity of white women to start having more white babies to keep the white population up. Add in all the incels and it seems as if they have a lot of embittered younger white guys who can't get married or even get dates (gee, I wonder why?) who blame their single-ness on women focusing on their careers instead of traditional roles. What they don't seem to realize is that even if many of these women chose to get married they'd never get hitched to one of them, for obvious reasons. The reason they're not as focused on men is because they want to force women to have more babies, first by eliminating abortion, then by going after contraceptive rights. Of course attacking IVF certainly seems to contradict that goal.
What right-wingers don’t realize is that women who have well-paying jobs and/or inherited money and/or have a well-off partner will simply go abroad for an IUD or the “under the skin” birth control, or an annual trip to get birth control for 3 months or 6 months or a year. These women can afford to fly to Paris or London or Prague for birth control.

Back