JD Vance Catch-all | (Merged with newest JD Vance stand-alone thread)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 799
  • Views: 17K
  • Politics 
Don't think there's anyway you can qualify it as likely. It's absolutely a possibility but likely would infer that he is ahead in the polls, public sentiment, betting markets, etc. Historically, he hasn't done well in elections since 2016 showing he is not a good candidate.
Trump is 78. 🤷‍♂️

He's got a weird obsession with women having kids or not
As someone who is part of a happy marriage but we've never had kids, I find his obsession with this topic to be genuinely weird, disturbing, and more than a little frightening. He seems to believe that people like us should be punished by the government with fewer voting rights or higher taxes or some other restrictions, and if we were younger then forced somehow to have kids like something out of The Handmaid's Tale. In VanceWorld women who don't have kids simply have no value, so young women should be coerced by a Big Brother government to have babies in some way, through extreme abortion restrictions, restrictions on access to all forms of birth control, and so on. He truly is a weird, disturbing dude who seems to honestly believe that there is only one way for women to live, and that's by having kids and taking the lead role in raising them, no exceptions.

As someone who is part of a happy marriage but we've never had kids, I find his obsession with this topic to be genuinely weird, disturbing, and more than a little frightening. He seems to believe that people like us should be punished by the government with fewer voting rights or higher taxes or some other restrictions, and if we were younger then forced somehow to have kids like something out of The Handmaid's Tale. In VanceWorld women who don't have kids simply have no value, so young women should be coerced by a Big Brother government to have babies in some way, through extreme abortion restrictions, restrictions on access to all forms of birth control, and so on. He truly is a weird, disturbing dude who seems to honestly believe that there is only one way for women to live, and that's by having kids and taking the lead role in raising them, no exceptions.
One video clip, maybe it's an odd misspeak by a weird dude. As many of these as there have been, this is an odd AGENDA by a weird dude

"Politics has gotten way too lame."
- JD Vance

Whew. He's sure putting in the work to change THAT perception.
Trying really really hard to get some sort of name label to stick. Kinda like weird but with a lot more failure. What a dolt. I’m glad he Could be second in line to the presidency. Seems like we are in safe hands here. /s

Trying really really hard to get some sort of name label to stick. Kinda like weird but with a lot more failure. What a dolt. I’m glad he Could be second in line to the presidency. Seems like we are in safe hands here. /s
Turd?

beginning to think Vance has a pregnancy fetish and this is his way of showing it publicly.

beginning to think Vance has a pregnancy fetish and this is his way of showing it publicly.
Now that you mentioned it, I can't help but think about Vance being like Homelander from The Boys. Weird AF and would abuse power to benefit himself and punish others. And if you don't know about Homelander, he has a thing for breast milk.

Excuse my poor photoshopping skills.
Screenshot 2024-09-01 062944.png

What do you call someone who values tropes over people? Idiot savant, maybe? He seems to have some intellect but he's sure treading lightly in reality.

Apparently their campaign strategy at this point is to just blatantly lie about what they're planning to do if elected and hope that the news media and social media doesn't call them out on it. So we get such absurdities as Trump claiming that he's never heard of Project 2025 or that he's in favor of Florida's abortion amendment one day and just 24 hours later saying that he's now against it, to Vance here claiming that a good many Republicans haven't said they're in favor of restricting women's access to contraceptives. Liars, through and through.

He's got a weird obsession with women having kids or not
In full seriousness, I wonder how many times did he hear his mother say “I wish you had never been born “ growing up as a kid?

It almost makes him sympathetic to me. Many of us bear emotional, and sometimes literal, scars from less than ideal childhoods. It’s just that no one else who does is trying to be put in a position of power to take it out on the rest of the nation (I mean besides, obviously, his running mate).

In full seriousness, I wonder how many times did he hear his mother say “I wish you had never been born “ growing up as a kid? . . ..
I disagree with you on what motivates JD Vance or whatever name he is currently going by. I think it is part of the conservative gospel that only men should be in the work force with a limited number of "decorative" women filling roles such as secretaries, waitresses, strippers, etc, while they wait for men to marry and make "honest women" out of them. This is more than a fond recollection of what conservatives believe was a better path. This "back to the past" attitude on women's roles is a specific conservative policy goal to fix what they believe is wrong with America. Women having any power, other than that conferred by their physical attractiveness or their ability to have children, is a complete in total evil in the Conservative worldview. But given that slightly over half the electorate are women and a significant number of men are, in the Conservative mind, gender traitors, they can't just come out and proclaim a "barefoot and pregnant" platform. But JD Vance is coming closer and closer.

Two official Vance accounts follow a right-wing Nazi-apologist.

Maybe no one monitors this for Senator Vance.

Vance is getting crap today on social media for wearing a tshirt in the pool. Because it's him, I'll laugh.

Back