JD Vance Catch-all | “we have to destroy the universities in this country”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 835
  • Views: 18K
  • Politics 
He ain't great, but let's not get carried away.
Palin had this going for her:
  • She’s physically attractive
  • She’s a woman - effort to reach out beyond the boring white man of the GOP
  • She has some degree of charisma
J.D. Vance - what does he bring to the table?

Palin had this going for her:
  • She’s physically attractive
  • She’s a woman - effort to reach out beyond the boring white man of the GOP
  • She has some degree of charisma
J.D. Vance - what does he bring to the table?
JD "Crush with Eyeliner" Vance doesn't bring anything to the table. He's fun to talk about, but he's not objectively dumb and not good or bad enough to materially affect Trump's chances.

Palin was comprehensively a disaster, for reasons well documented, and she singlehandedly tanked whatever shot McCain had. She was seriously attractive though. Yew!!

He did some performative thing today where he and Kamala were on the same tarmac so he walked over to her plane and tried to engage her reporters and say just seeing what my future plane looks like or something. Came off as pretty desperate looking, in my opinion.

Would link but I'm getting poor service in doctors office. :/

He did some performative thing today where he and Kamala were on the same tarmac so he walked over to her plane and tried to engage her reporters and say just seeing what my future plane looks like or something. Came off as pretty desperate looking, in my opinion.

Would link but I'm getting poor service in doctors office. :/
Those reporters were the ones in his press pool (who all have to be thinking, “What did I do to piss off my boss so much that I’m banished to this shitshow?”).

Kamala’s were in vehicles headed to the rally site.

The other thing I saw is that conservative Twitter is trying to make it a thing that Tim Walz was supposed to be deployed and he retired or something?

I guess that's their line of attack. Don't know the whole story so probably should wait to comment.

Back