JD Vance Catch-all | “we have to destroy the universities in this country”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 835
  • Views: 18K
  • Politics 
i've seen a lot of people speculate that his is permanent, lol.
Nothing wrong with him wearing eyeliner.

We need to hammer home how judgemental he is of others that also wear makeup or take their cosplay to higher level.

Complete hypocrite.

Information like this needs to be spread far and wide. I've already seen too many of my rural Trumper relatives starting to post on social media the new "swiftboating" falsehoods from Fox and other right-wing outlets about Walz's military record. Democrats really need to hit back hard about this - while I certainly respect the service of those who served in the military, Vance's time in the Marines was spent as a military journalist and PR flack for the Marines. And yet he's out there denigrating Walz's service. It's shameful.

Trump does what Vance claimed Walz did all the time, there are video clips of Trump and Melania where he does exactly what Vance claims Walz did to his wife. It's all projection, all the time. He's also desperate to get the "weirdo" label off him, yet he can't - that image is baked in at this point. And he just exudes unlikeable smugness in nearly every appearance.

Tim Ryan has to be shaking his head wondering "How did I lose to this guy?"

The answer is money. Again, Chuck Schumer put his money in the wrong places.
Chuck’s an effective majority leader; he sucks at picking which Senate races to go all-in on and which candidates to back in the primaries.

Back