Mouth stuff... is a sin...

UNCatTech

Honored Member
ZZL Supporter
Stole this from the other board. I don't know where to put it, is there a thread for weird political ads?

Stole this from the other board. I don't know where to put it, is there a thread for weird political ads?

Yes, there is

So wait ... no mouth or butt stuff?

why do pubs hate fun?
Day 4 Vanity GIF by GIPHY News

Can't believe someone spent money on that ad. Can't imagine that's going to sway a single vote. Maybe it'll get a few dollars in donations from people that were already going to vote for Harris which is I guess the point.

Can't believe someone spent money on that ad. Can't imagine that's going to sway a single vote. Maybe it'll get a few dollars in donations from people that were already going to vote for Harris which is I guess the point.
I figured it was a joke.

When Ohio had the abortion rights referendum last year the pro-choice side ran a great ad that showed a couple in bed about to have sex when an old GOP Congressman suddenly showed up to grab the couple's condom and tell them that the GOP was cracking down on contraceptives. It was funny, creepy, and effective. I wish the Democrats would show it nationally in this election cycle, it's still very relevant and fits the view of Republican congressional pols as creepy weirdos who want to regulate what people do in their bedrooms, which is certainly true for many of them.

Last edited:
When Ohio had the abortion rights referendum last year the pro-choice side ran a great ad that showed a couple in bed about to have sex when an old GOP Congressman suddenly showed up to grab the couple's condom and tell them that the GOP was cracking down on contraceptives. It was funny, creepy, and effective. I wish the Democrats would show it nationally in this election cycle, it's still very relevant and fits the view of Republican congressional pols as creepy weirdos who want to regulate what people do in their bedrooms, which is certainly true for many of them.
Have the actor taking the condom look and sound and move like Trump.

Back