• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 10
  • Views: 260
  • Off-Topic 

Rock

Chef de Cuisine
Staff Member
After some feedback, we've redesigned the content bar so that things are a little more accessible. The Z on the far left is now the back to topics button (when you're not at the bottom of the page.) The three lines on the right will serve as a menu where most notably, you can change the theme easier. I will get the prefixes added to all the old posts so that you'll be able to look at whichever content you want on demand, should you so desire. And yes, now you'll be required to add a prefix when you create a thread.

I'm working on new pages for the help/donate links so those are just placeholders for now.

Feel free to leave any feedback. Feel free to DM me about anything.

Thanks for getting through this with us. Appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

I just looked all over the top for the "back to topics" button. I was like... I know I'm new here but...

I actually really like the blue style. Kudos.

After some feedback, we've redesigned the content bar so that things are a little more accessible. The Z on the far left is now the back to topics button (when you're not at the bottom of the page.) The three lines on the right will serve as a menu where most notably, you can change the theme easier. I will get the prefixes added to all the old posts so that you'll be able to look at whichever content you want on demand, should you so desire. And yes, now you'll be required to add a prefix when you create a thread.

I'm working on new pages for the help/donate links so those are just placeholders for now.

Feel free to leave any feedback. Feel free to DM me about anything.

Thanks for getting through this with us. Appreciate you more than you'll ever know.
This is one heck of a forum you’ve put together, Rock. When you rolled out the changes a couple of days ago, I was thinking, “Why fix something that ain’t broken?” But I already love them. Super impressed with all you’ve done.

This is one heck of a forum you’ve put together, Rock. When you rolled out the changes a couple of days ago, I was thinking, “Why fix something that ain’t broken?” But I already love them. Super impressed with all you’ve done.
Agreed.

1726175258071.gif

In the past, you could click on forum at top and see who was online, how many members, newest member etc. Is it still possible to see that info? No big deal if not but curious. Thanks

Back