Republicans are addicted to ballot harvesting

• Thread starter Thread starter farce©
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 71

farce©

Esteemed Member
ZZL Supporter
The following email from Charlie Kirk showed up in my inbox. He is asking for donations to help "conservatives" in their ballot harvesting operation to try to thwart a fair election. Just doing it right out in the open.

I guess the name McCrae Dowless means nothing to these fools.

"Friend,

Election season starts very soon. Next month, early voting will begin and ballots will be deployed to voters.

So will thousands of Radical Leftist ballot chasers… They've learned that chasing down ballots issued to voters who wish to vote absentee or early is their greatest advantage in winning elections.

I know we can beat them at their own game.

Turning Point PAC is funding efforts to deploy over 1,000 field organizers to knock on doors and chase down ballots for conservative voters, but we need your generous support to roll out our efforts.

Can you help us raise $200,000 this month to fund ballot-chasing efforts in key swing states across the country? Please click here to donate $100, $35, or even just $20.24 today.

Why are ballot chasers so important?

Last election, conservatives came up 42,000 ballots short because conservative voters FAILED to return their ballots.

I'm not letting that happen this year. Turning Point PAC is funding field organizers who will make sure that EVERY CONSERVATIVE IS GIVEN A VOICE THIS ELECTION.

This election will come down to the wire. We can't afford to miss even a single Republican ballot in critical battleground states.

The groundwork is ready to go. All that is missing is your generous support.

Make EVERY conservative vote count. Donate here today >>>

For Freedom,

Charlie
Charlie Kirk
Turning Point PAC

Charlie Kirk

I agree the money is insignificant. But advertising their ballot harvesting seems strange to me.

Back