Second Failed Assassination Attempt on Trump

Has anyone attempted to explain how this guy gained knowledge of Trump's golfing schedule, 12 hours in advance mind you, when Trump's schedule likely wasn't solidified into a golf outing more then 24 hours in advance? This wreaks of another staged incident.

Has anyone attempted to explain how this guy gained knowledge of Trump's golfing schedule, 12 hours in advance mind you, when Trump's schedule likely wasn't solidified into a golf outing more then 24 hours in advance? This wreaks of another staged incident.
Guessing that Trump would golf at that course on a day when he’s spent the night before the golf outing and the next two nights at Mar-a-Lago with nothing on his schedule???

That’s an easy guess.

OR, a guy obsessed with getting Trump knows from easily available public information that Trump frequently golfs at that golf club when he is staying at MAL, that Trump is currently at MAL, and you can watch his Truth Social feed for posting gaps to guess when he is doing something like going to play golf. Meanwhile, you stake out the location waiting for chance to deliver Trump your way in accordance with his well known habits.

Discussed multiple times on this thread already.

1. Trump golfs almost every day when he is not campaigning. This is basically the only course he golfs when he is at Mar-a-Lago.

2. What makes you think this was the first time Rauth staked out the course? I bet he's been there before when Trump didn't show up. Dude had set up a go pro to stream to himself what was going on at the 6th Green.

Is Trump campaign encouraging false assassination attempt claims?

There have been recurring reports of heat-related illness at Trump events in the Southwest and South during soaring temperatures at many events.

But Leading Report has demonstrated repeatedly that it is a misinformation and disinformation outlet.

My wife told me that the FBI has been in my brother's neighborhood. Seems that the assin's ex wife is my brother's neighbor.

Back