Shawn Fain and Union Resurrection

SmilingJack

Distinguished Member
This guy is as impressive as Walz and methinks will be an extraordinary asset to the ticket. As a former "Industrial Relations" major at UNC and being told in 1977 that NC would never have unions I dropped out in the Spring of '77. When I returned to school after 3 years in the tobacco warehouse biz in Wil(t)son & West Jefferson I degreed in American Studies.
Ever since corporate entities became people (without souls or empathy) for taxes and screwing workers it's clear only unions work... not trickle down and trust since they don't exist in reality.

Fain has done nothing but impress me as well. He has been a shot in the arm and hopefully a model going forward. Especially with plans for a general strike in 2028.

As a side note, I grew in Wilson Co. and my family worked in the tobacco farming business, among other things.

Hope we see a day when unions flourish in this state. I know some of my family and ancestors would’ve greatly benefited from them.

This guy is as impressive as Walz and methinks will be an extraordinary asset to the ticket. As a former "Industrial Relations" major at UNC and being told in 1977 that NC would never have unions I dropped out in the Spring of '77. When I returned to school after 3 years in the tobacco warehouse biz in Wil(t)son & West Jefferson I degreed in American Studies.
Ever since corporate entities became people (without souls or empathy) for taxes and screwing workers it's clear only unions work... not trickle down and trust since they don't exist in reality.
American Studies - you must have known Townie Ludington.

I worked at Liberty Warehouse near Parker's BBQ. It was burnt by one of the owners sons after I had left.

He went all in on Trump today in Detroit.

"Donald Trump doesn't know shit about the auto industry."

Back