Superseding Indictment against Trump (DC case)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 25
  • Views: 425
Changed some co-conspirators who were government officials. Had to go back to a new grand jury to do this.

This will still only ever come to trial, if all, after the election (probably some time after).

It is disturbing that, in such a short period of time, our judicial system is no longer a reliable protector of our democratic republic.

I am still trying to wrap my head around that SCOTUS decision. Presidents shouldn’t be burdened with worrying about whether they might be committing crimes in the performance of their official duties. Think about how absurd that is.

The Orange Turd apparently doesn't remember who the President was in 2020 when the DOJ "rigged" that year's presidential election.

Don Imus thought he was the I Man. But I, Dona;d Trump, am the real one. 90 indictments and counting. Only the best indictments. And my indictments don't rest on their laurels: they compete and supercede each other.

There are a few of the revisions listed already, pr parts that have been dropped due to the bogus political SCOTUS immunity ruling.

For anyone that has read all of the new superceding indictments. is the bulk of the case still intact. Is there still plenty of meat on the bone. I assume with a grand jury moving it forward that there is. I just hope it hasn't lost the massive crimes committed that deserve consequences, if ever allowed to go to trial.

Back