Tariffs...

Not a fan of tariffs in all cases with the exception of retaliatory tariffs.

Trump and Biden have both buggered the bulk of US citizens to pay back a small group of political supporters.

Not a fan of tariffs in all cases with the exception of retaliatory tariffs.

Trump and Biden have both buggered the bulk of US citizens to pay back a small group of political supporters.
Once again, it's not really a both-sides thing. Trump put in the tariffs; Biden rescinded some but not all. I don't know if he would have rescinded them all if given a blank slate, but obviously he can't do that when his political position is perilous. And if you truly hate tariffs, then you wouldn't both sides this. You'd root for Biden and just understand that we can't have perfection. Fewer tariffs are better.

I don't think I ever rode in one. When I was in India, Tata had expanded into passenger vehicles, and my wife's family (now ex-wife) had a Tata van. I asked them about Maruti and they said Maruti sucks. I don't know. Can't speak to the topic.
You definitely missed out. Tata, though, certainly makes nice vehicles and I can understand why one would purchase one.

They don't work as intended. Tariffs act as a sales tax and exacerbate inflation, and result in retaliatory tariffs that reduce sales, revenues, and American jobs.

Oh, and occasionally collapse entire economies.

service-pnp-npcc-17300-17371v-edited-1.webp

Back