Testing

Animated GIF

It's clear calla is going to elevate the discourse here as much as he did at the previous site. :rolleyes: I guess I'll check out the Ignore feature sooner rather than later.

It's clear calla is going to elevate the discourse here as much as he did at the previous site. :rolleyes: I guess I'll check out the Ignore feature sooner rather than later.
It works great! MUCH better than the old site. It even eliminates quoted material from the miscreant troll. It's like calla completely disappears. Rock, that's a VAST improvement over what we had before.

It works great! MUCH better than the old site. It even eliminates quoted material from the miscreant troll. It's like calla completely disappears. Rock, that's a VAST improvement over what we had before.
I was going to talk about this in another post but yes, an actual ignore function is definitely in the top three greatest things about this forum software in comparison to 247.

If you ignore someone, they are gone. No more stupid blocks saying you ignored them, no more seeing their quoted posts, no more seeing threads they started. How ridiculous was that?

Glad to see it's working in practice!

Back