Theo Von/Donald Trump

I don’t really claim to know much about Theo’s politics but he’s quick witted and funny in a one-on-one, interview type setting.

His stand up routine is kind of blah IMO. He’s funnier when people are asking him questions and he fires off unscripted responses. He has little/no filter.

I still remember him from the Real World and when he did The Challenge. It's also funny that he interviewed Bernie Sanders a couple weeks ago.

Theo also just had Bernie Sanders on and told Bernie he wished Trump and him had run on the same ticket in 2020.

Not going to pretend to agree with all of Von’s politics, but that doesn’t mean leftists and liberals don’t need to reach out to folks like him who are sympathetic to left values.

Probably the same as any other MAGA. Trolling.
Don't think you can lump Theo in with other RWers like Rogan. I know he regularly appears on JRE, but I don't think he is as fixated on those same culture-war issues that Rogan is now firmly entrenched with.

I don’t really claim to know much about Theo’s politics but he’s quick witted and funny in a one-on-one, interview type setting.

His stand up routine is kind of blah IMO. He’s funnier when people are asking him questions and he fires off unscripted responses. He has little/no filter.
Yeah I’ve only really seen clips of him, but from what I can glean he’s much better when he can riff with one person or a group of people vs when he’s doing solo standup. I like him though. He’s naturally funny.

While he obviously dips his toes into politics, I get the sense that he personally doesn’t have strong views one way or the other.

I'm sorry, you have the same handle here as a poster to used to void his bladder at the very thought of the forum which served as an unofficial predecessor to this one.
Oh. Yea. I seemed to trigger people there. Apparently that skill has carried over. But I am on strict rations.

I still remember him from the Real World and when he did The Challenge. It's also funny that he interviewed Bernie Sanders a couple weeks ago.
The Real World is how I originally knew of him as well. I've seen some of his stand up as well as random interviews. He's a different kind of dude with an interesting story. Pretty wild that his dad was almost 70 when he was born.

Don't think you can lump Theo in with other RWers like Rogan. I know he regularly appears on JRE, but I don't think he is as fixated on those same culture-war issues that Rogan is now firmly entrenched with.
I get this impression as well.

Yeah I’ve only really seen clips of him, but from what I can glean he’s much better when he can riff with one person or a group of people vs when he’s doing solo standup. I like him though. He’s naturally funny.

While he obviously dips his toes into politics, I get the sense that he personally doesn’t have strong views one way or the other.
For a guy from rural Louisiana he is pretty moderate

Back