This is quite weird

uncgriff

Distinguished Member

Paul Dans has stepped down as director of Project 2025, the conservative playbook for a potential second Donald Trump term, amid intense criticism, including from the former president.

Dans’ departure was confirmed in a statement to CNN by Dr. Kevin Roberts, the president of the Heritage Foundation, the group that launched Project 2025. Before joining Heritage to lead the project, Dans served as a top official in Trump’s White House.

Last edited:
This is perfect. We definitely need a "Republicans Are Weird Catch-All" thread because I have been struggling with trying to decide which of the other threads to post certain things. There is such a plethora of options.

This is perfect. We definitely need a "Republicans Are Weird Catch-All" thread because I have been struggling with trying to decide which of the other threads to post certain things. There is such a plethora of options.
Makes sense. Let the weird memes commence.

For example, I've had a hard time deciding whether to put this on the "JD Vance Catch-All" or the "Why Are Republicans Such Weirdo Freaks" thread!

https://media.tenor.com/RR3xDKYBZ_IAAAAM/hollywood-darlings-pop-tv.gif

Last edited:
Back