• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 20
  • Views: 325

nycfan

Curator/Moderator
ZZL Supporter

ABC Says Trump and Harris Have Agreed to Debate on Sept. 10​

The ABC anchors David Muir and Linsey Davis will moderate the candidates’ first face-to-face encounter since Kamala Harris entered the race.

Trump wants:

• Fox on September 4
  • ABC on September 10
  • NBC on September 25

Game on. Am curious to see how Fox handles the debate. They did a fairly decent job before, but I have my doubts. Same doubts I would have if MSNBC was doing a debate. Both are 5% news and 95% opinion propaganda and selective issue coverage.

3 presidential debates is a lot but 1 is too few. I’m not even counting the Trump/Biden one that already occurred since that one is irrelevant now.

Trump and Harris need to have at least 2 total. Hopefully they will at least do Fox and ABC after doing CNN already.

I'm fairly certain Kamala is not going to do the Fox debate...
I tend to agree. I doubt she would agree to a “road game” vibe in her first debate against Trump, even if the other 1-2 debates will be on her terms (and obviously the previous debate was on Biden’s terms).

Whatever the network, I hope they adopt CNN’s thing they did where one person’s microphone is muted when the ball isn’t in their court.

As of now, does Harris have anything to gain by debating Trump?
After Trump TKO’d Biden’s entire political career in the last debate, Harris has to debate him if she wants to win. She would look like a coward if she didn’t debate him at all.

She should do fine though, it’s not like Trump is a phenomenal debater. She just has to have a pulse up there, unlike Biden, and punch back a few times - which she will do.

I'll force myself to watch one out of civic duty; and because - considering the fact I'm 100% voting for her - I know relatively little about Kamala. Three Trump debates in a month is unendurable.

Hmmmm…I wouldn’t put it past him to pull out after the Fox one and declare victory.
That's exactly what he would do no matter what. There's a reason he wants that one first. No matter what happens, he will claim victory and find a way to back out of the others.

Game on. Am curious to see how Fox handles the debate. They did a fairly decent job before, but I have my doubts. Same doubts I would have if MSNBC was doing a debate. Both are 5% news and 95% opinion propaganda and selective issue coverage.
That was back when Chris Wallace was still at FOX. They no longer have any legitimate journalists.

Back