Trump and RFK jr

1. I am not surprised. 2. How did I not know this before now?
When asked about his connections to Epstein, RFK, Jr. defended himself by pointing out that he knows a lot of famous people, such as OJ Simpson, Harvey Weinstein, and Bill Cosby.
I am not making that up.

When asked about his connections to Epstein, RFK, Jr. defended himself by pointing out that he knows a lot of famous people, such as OJ Simpson, Harvey Weinstein, and Bill Cosby.
I am not making that up.
In regards to claims of sexual assault.

“Listen, I’ve said this from the beginning. I’m not a church boy. I am not running like that. I had a very, very rambunctious youth,” said Kennedy, adding, “I said in my announcement speech that I have so many skeletons in my closet that if they if they could all vote, I could run for king of the world.

In regards to claims of sexual assault.

“Listen, I’ve said this from the beginning. I’m not a church boy. I am not running like that. I had a very, very rambunctious youth,” said Kennedy, adding, “I said in my announcement speech that I have so many skeletons in my closet that if they if they could all vote, I could run for king of the world.
And the thing is, for the typical MAGA, this talk of sexual assault while one is in his teens, 20's, or 30's, or maybe 40's--if particularly rambunctious--is just part of growing up and the sowing of one's wild oats. It's the ones who get to full adulthood--in the mind of a MAGA--without a couple of sexual assaults, who need to be watched. Who knows what they have all bottled up and ready to explode on . . . who knows who.

And the thing is, for the typical MAGA, this talk of sexual assault while one is in his teens, 20's, or 30's, or maybe 40's--if particularly rambunctious--is just part of growing up and the sowing of one's wild oats. It's the ones who get to full adulthood--in the mind of a MAGA--without a couple of sexual assaults, who need to be watched. Who knows what they have all bottled up and ready to explode on . . . who knows who.
Monica Lewinsky knows all about that ...

Back