Trump chickens out of debate(s)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 28
  • Views: 420
That should DEFINITELY get all of those moderates, independents, and swing voters feeling the warm fuzzies about the Trump/Vance campaign!

I'm sure Barack is reading that statement like ...
jimmy fallon nod GIF by Obama

The message coming from the Harris campaign and elected Dems needs to be how afraid Trump is. Make the message he’s running scared, at every opportunity.

Enough of it will suck him in. He’s like a child and it’ll get under his skin to the point where he won’t stay quiet…especially coming from a woman.

Scaramuchi says that Trump knows he can’t get away with not debating her but wants to steal back some free media with will he/won’t he that frequently works for him. Seems like a good take. “He’s in the Bermuda Triangle right now of attention”

The message coming from the Harris campaign and elected Dems needs to be how afraid Trump is. Make the message he’s running scared, at every opportunity.

Enough of it will suck him in. He’s like a child and it’ll get under his skin to the point where he won’t stay quiet…especially coming from a woman.
1721957316703.png

Scaramuchi says that Trump knows he can’t get away with not debating her but wants to steal back some free media with will he/won’t he that frequently works for him. Seems like a good take. “He’s in the Bermuda Triangle right now of attention”
Which is incredible since he was almost killed twelve days ago. He’s got to be pulling his hair out at how fast everything changed.

Almost killed by a splinter
It was the most beautiful, strongest splinter anyone has ever seen, believe me. Many people are saying it. Maybe the strongest and bigliest splinter in history, you're hearing it more and more. A great big strong guy came up to me with tears in his eyes, and he says- this guy, Hannibal Lecter, the late great Hannibal Lecter, he'll have you for dinner, many people are saying- but this great big strong guy named Hannibal Lecter comes up to me with tears in his eyes and he says "Sir-"- they all love to call me 'sir'- he says "sir, how did you survive being hit by the biggest strongest most powerful splinter of all time?"

I didn’t think of this until just now, but looking at that Trump/Vance sign, I can see why she chose Vance. Trump is cheap as hell. Rather than spending money on new signs, he can just put a “VA” over the”PE” in “PENCE.”

LOLOLOL well now that is DEFINITE confirmation by Trump himself that he didn't get hit by a bullet.

A bullet does not simply hit one's ear "hard" without, you know, blowing the ear off!

They think it's bad now, just wait until Kamala picks her running mate and Trump's people realize to their horror that their boy J.D. is going to have to debate the likes of Kelly or Shapiro or Beshear. My guess is that there won't be a vice-presidential debate this year.

Back