Whoa whoa, slow down there maestro

• Thread starter Thread starter SHC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 8
  • Views: 257
"SHC?" Mmmmm.....not so fast. 🤔

The real SweetHomeCarolina spells his handle name out everywhere else he's registered and someone who already knew that wouldn't dare claim it in case the real SHC actually wanted to register here. "SHC," as many of you know who've been around these parts a while, is also the abbreviated reference to that poaster. Sure, he could have changed his mind and registered as "SHC," but it would be a notable deviation from his previous registration history. Historically, between the 3 boards (Ziz, HT, BoB), we've kept our names more or less the same and/or easily identifiable, even sometimes using the same avatars.

My 2 cents? This reeks of OCS89. It also doesn't seem like SHC's style to start threads drawing attention to himself. OCS, on the other hand....

Combine his recent ban from the regular Ziz, his 60 aliases there, and now that his "ever owned a monkey?" and "post a gif to describe your day" milquetoast type of thread-starting has been curtailed, this fits the kind of attention-seeking behavior he's known for. OCS was also poasting - and quite unconvincingly at that - as FloHeel and a few others previously banned poasters before the ZZLRIP was shut down.

Color me skeptical, but time will tell. Perhaps I will just PM him over on HT and ask if he's registered here.

"SHC?" Mmmmm.....not so fast. 🤔

The real SweetHomeCarolina spells his handle name out everywhere else he's registered and someone who already knew that wouldn't dare claim it in case the real SHC actually wanted to register here. "SHC," as many of you know who've been around these parts a while, is also the abbreviated reference to that poaster. Sure, he could have changed his mind and registered as "SHC," but it would be a notable deviation from his previous registration history. Historically, between the 3 boards (Ziz, HT, BoB), we've kept our names more or less the same and/or easily identifiable, even sometimes using the same avatars.

My 2 cents? This reeks of OCS89. It also doesn't seem like SHC's style to start threads drawing attention to himself. OCS, on the other hand....

Combine his recent ban from the regular Ziz, his 60 aliases there, and now that his "ever owned a monkey?" and "post a gif to describe your day" milquetoast type of thread-starting has been curtailed, this fits the kind of attention-seeking behavior he's known for. OCS was also poasting - and quite unconvincingly at that - as FloHeel and a few others previously banned poasters before the ZZLRIP was shut down.

Color me skeptical, but time will tell. Perhaps I will just PM him over on HT and ask if he's registered here.
It’s about time this board had a good conspiracy.

Not the real SHC. The real SHC would've threatened to kill someone with a severed part of their own body for not telling him about the new ZZLP

Back