• Thread starter Thread starter UNCMSinLS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 16
  • Views: 152
  • Off-Topic 

UNCMSinLS

Distinguished Member
ZZL Supporter
I get a word emailed to me every day from worddaily.com. I thought it might be fun to share some of the words here. Many of them I know. Some I don't.

Feel free to use these words in a sentence or your daily speech. I'll start. "Trump's face appears deliquescent as he rambles on for over an hour during his outdoor rally speech in Arizona."

I get a word emailed to me every day from worddaily.com. I thought it might be fun to share some of the words here. Many of them I know. Some I don't.

Feel free to use these words in a sentence or your daily speech. I'll start. "Trump's face appears deliquescent as he rambles on for over an hour during his outdoor rally speech in Arizona."
Yeah? I get one from Merriam-Webster. Hah! 😛

Trump believes he is soigné in his public appearances but his makeup application belies his claims.

... a word used frequently to describe my dawdling nature, particularly when others felt compelled to get somewhere with great haste.

Don't let Trump wander into the bosky area behind your house. He may never find his way back to civilization.

Jordan Klepper is most jocose when interviewing the typical MAGA idiot.

Let us hope that the envoi of Trump's political career is the 2024 election.

... a word used frequently to describe my dawdling nature, particularly when others felt compelled to get somewhere with great haste.
I do not abide dawdlers well. They stroll through the airport or supermarket with nary a thought about their lack of efficiency or that they are in my way!

I will say, it's a great feeling when you organically learn a new word. It's unfortunate because it can be hard to remember them as I can't tell you the last one I learned. I feel like you have to hear it in a movie or read it in a novel to retain it.

Trump's dithyrambs about sharks and boat batteries can be as stupid as they are exhausting.

I will say, it's a great feeling when you organically learn a new word. It's unfortunate because it can be hard to remember them as I can't tell you the last one I learned. I feel like you have to hear it in a movie or read it in a novel to retain it.
Agreed.

Many of the words I learned came from my mother's verbal use (and misuse) of them. Perhaps super can incorporate some of these words into his first novel and subsequent screenplay. :D

Trump was positively viridescent with envy about the Vice-President's debate performance.

While Harris displayed impressive noetic skills during the debate, Trump's performance was that of a dotard.

J.D. Vance proves himself a sciolist whenever he speaks about immigration or most any other issue, for that matter.

Back