ZiggaZombieLounge

and with the feature of "themes" on this forum, those who hated it, will never have to see it

I think I still have the original artwork for the ZZL marquee logo on a hard drive somewhere if we need hi res versions of it (or themed versions)
Yes Yes Yes GIF

Absolutely thank you if you can find it. Definitely want any ZZL stuff anyone can find for future use/record keeping.

Also, am I to understand there was a special theme for Halloween or what exactly was this?

Also, am I to understand there was a special theme for Halloween or what exactly was this?
I changed the header one year and turned the board orange. A lot of people HATED it, but like most things in life that hate was really about their feelings towards Clemson, and not me. So I did it again next year, and the following year... using different color combinations. The black and white movie monster year I think i made the board all gray? (Jon Scheyer as the phantom of the Opera was an unexpected nod to the future coaching career and a chef's kiss) For the messed up old timey Halloween costume one (i hid old versions of the ACC mascots into the header on that one) I turned the board sepia. One year I did the scariest thing possible and turned it to Wolfpack colors.

Then we moved to 247 and I couldn't have fun with the design any more.

Back