2024-2025 NFL thread

I live 45 minutes from Arrowhead and have been a Chiefs fan my entire life including our horrible, horrible years when we were the Griefs.

I apologize for the Taylor Swift stuff, I apologize for the amount of times you're going to hear about winning three Super Bowls in a row, I apologize that if Patrick Mahomes throws a pass underhanded while falling down it will be the greatest play in the history of organized sports, etc.

I'm actually quite excited about numerous other storylines this season and hope they get a lot of airtime too.

I live 45 minutes from Arrowhead and have been a Chiefs fan my entire life including our horrible, horrible years when we were the Griefs.

I apologize for the Taylor Swift stuff, I apologize for the amount of times you're going to hear about winning three Super Bowls in a row, I apologize that if Patrick Mahomes throws up pass underhanded while falling down it will be the greatest play in the history of organized sports, etc.

I'm actually quite excited about numerous other storylines this season and hope they get a lot of airtime too.
No need to apologize.
To the victor goes the spoils.

As a long-suffering Redskins/Football Team/Commanders fan, actually excited about the new ownership & Jayden Daniels.

Because of 3 decades of suffering, I’m probably more into fantasy football than the real game now, truth be told.

As a long-suffering Redskins/Football Team/Commanders fan, actually excited about the new ownership & Jayden Daniels.

Because of 3 decades of suffering, I’m probably more into fantasy football than the real game now, truth be told.
With the Commanders you have to do a lot of fantasizing because the reality sucks.

No argument there.

I can hear the skepticism in my sons’…who are in their 20’s…voices when I try to convince them the Redskins were once good.
I’ve following the NFL since 1964. Every team has had their up and down periods since then. It’s part of the game long term.

The season is almost here. And the Panthers are last in the ESPN power rankings.

Did you expect the Panthers to be better than that?

I'm pretty much done with the NFL. Just because I live in the Atlanta area, I should not be punished with Falcon's games each week and I shouldn't be charged extra to see my favorite team.

I'm pretty much done with the NFL. Just because I live in the Atlanta area, I should not be punished with Falcon's games each week and I shouldn't be charged extra to see my favorite team.
No, it was expected, but still disappointing.

I'm a little worried that we made a mistake not drafting drake maye - Daniels has looked good but he's so small - I'm worried he won't survive the rigors of playing the NFL

The new kick off looks really weird, but I do like the results so far with more returns and more confusion. I don't like that you can't sneak an onsides kick.

I'm basically there with you as an old Cowboys fan. Except we don't have new ownership.

It's destroyed my interest in the NFL. I'll probably watch about an hour of game time in the regular season spread across multiple games and then the super bowl. The new kick off is the most interesting thing I've seen in the pre-season.

I have NFL Red Zone. They move from game to game depending on what’s happening. I’m a Colts fan so I don’t get them very often. The Red Zone allows me to see at least the key plays in real time.

I used to watch college football all day on Saturdays and just catch the NFL highlights. Over the last couple years, the roles have completely reversed. With college sports becoming an dystopian hellscape of player transfers and money grabs, my interest in NFL has never been higher. Of course it helps that I live in Maryland and have an extremely competent organization to cheer for in the Ravens.

Back