2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
I agree. It's going to be an uphill climb. BUT, I still think this could be the best chance for a dem pickup to replace the loss of Manchin. I give Allred a 35-40% chance to win. That's a puncher's chance. It still makes me mad that democrats fumbled away opportunities to win Senate seats in North Carolina & Wisconsin in 2022. Arrrggghhhhh!
No offense, but hope your day job is not as an odds-maker in Vegas.

Las Vegas Loop GIF

He’s still around and doing well. I know it’s easy to be mad at him, but nobody is angrier with him about what he did than he is. He’s a good guy notwithstanding that terrible mistake.
Yes, from what I understand he's actually a really decent human being who just made a big mistake. Seems like he's actually not one of those politicians who are completely ego-driven and have affairs (like our current Pub nominee). Too bad, I think he could have done some real good in the Senate.

dude blew the most slam dunk election ever.
Wait, wut? Trump won NC in 2020. It would have been unusual for the Dem to win a Senate seat in a state Trump was carrying. Not impossible, but "the most slam dunk election ever"?

The guy who blew the most slam dunk election was Todd Akin, whose comments about "legitimate rape" let Claire McCaskill hang around six more years after her time should have been up (in light of MO's lurch to the right).

Wait, wut? Trump won NC in 2020. It would have been unusual for the Dem to win a Senate seat in a state Trump was carrying. Not impossible, but "the most slam dunk election ever"?

The guy who blew the most slam dunk election was Todd Akin, whose comments about "legitimate rape" let Claire McCaskill hang around six more years after her time should have been up (in light of MO's lurch to the right).

Cal was leading bigly before his screw up down the stretch.
He'll no one even knows our other senator.

Harris' lead among Hispanic voters has more than tripled she announced her candidacy. Biden had been eroding his Hispanic support for a good while.

Hopefully that helps in Florida but so many Hispanics in Florida are Cuban and they tend to be conservative.

Oh I agree but HeelYeah2012 is going to tell you a different story.
Different story how so? The average North Carolinian likely slightly prefers Trump over Harris, but the average North Carolinian absolutely prefers Stein over Robinson (won’t even be close). Robinson is crazy.

Different story how so? The average North Carolinian likely slightly prefers Trump over Harris, but the average North Carolinian absolutely prefers Stein over Robinson (won’t even be close). Robinson is crazy.
Have you seen your boy talk lately? He's mental mush and insane

Back