2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
Are Islamic voters really going to go with trump who would happily wipe them off the planet?

It’s an odd tact on their part, even if just a bluff. It’s honestly a bit off-putting.
Some Islamic voters…..it’s really the “progressive” Bernie Bros. who are likely to sit out the election.

Dems are forever traumatized by 2016. That will never go away.
And truthfully, it's entirely understandable. I'd much, much rather Dems have this cautious optimism versus arrogant overconfidence. I think it's a very happy medium, so to speak: the optimism part leads to enthusiasm and excitement which will drive turnout, and the cautious part will ensure that nobody gets fat and happy and quits doing the work.

I will be interested in seeing what the polls look like in the last week of September after the debate( assuming Trump doesn't chicken out ) and the sentencing of Trump for his 34 felonies...

Oh. The bump may come. But after theel4life’s non-stop stanning for Biden during the first three weeks of July — assuring everyone with “hilarious” gifs that Biden absolutely wasn’t going to drop out of the race — his political prognostication abilities are questionable at best.
Gotcha.

Back