2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 55K
  • Politics 
It's not a poll, and there are almost zero Biden Harris signs (nor were there 4 years ago). But had anyone else noticed a REMARKABLE decline in the number of Trump signs compared to 2020??
Yes. I remember locations of several conspicuous displays around here that remained up well after Jan 6. Signs, flags, mannequins, etc.

They're not back up.

Yes. I remember locations of several conspicuous displays around here that remained up well after Jan 6. Signs, flags, mannequins, etc.

They're not back up.

Yeah. There are a couple of places around here but I would say it's 80% less than this time 4 years ago

It's not a poll, and there are almost zero Biden Harris signs (nor were there 4 years ago). But had anyone else noticed a REMARKABLE decline in the number of Trump signs compared to 2020??
I posted this on another thread, but there are tons of them around where I am vacationing in the NY Finger Lakes.

That said, I did see fewer that I had ever seen when driving through PA along the Susquehanna on the way up to NY. And that includes years that were not election years (they seemed to like to keep the signs up all the time).

I live in Charlotte where you don’t see many Trump signs at all, but someone who lives not too far from my house has had one in their yard for the past couple months. If I see more than 10 homes with Trump signs around Charlotte, that’ll probably be the most I’ve ever seen in Charlotte.

If I’m being totally honest, with the 2024 Republican Party, 43% is actually higher than I would have expected.
I don’t know. One common assertion made by conservatives is that racism and sexism don’t exist. To say that America is not ready for a black female president would fly in the face of that assertion.

Literally has no idea what she’s doing. Give me long gone Joe for another four years over this.

What she said was bland, but correct.
And then the clip was cut off when it seemed she was about to talk about the “plan” to fix inflation.
I would have been interested in that. It is clear Trump doesn’t have a plan. And I’m not sure there is much our federal government can do about it.
The Fed raised rates and that cooled down the economy and inflation is at normal levels now. I’m not sure there is anything left to do anyway.

Literally has no idea what she’s doing. Give me long gone Joe for another four years over this.

Can you play a clip that tells us how Trump will "fix inflation"with the understanding that contractionary monetary policies imposed by the nation's central bank is the primary method for controlling inflation ?

I don’t know. One common assertion made by conservatives is that racism and sexism don’t exist. To say that America is not ready for a black female president would fly in the face of that assertion.
Agreed. I see that poll as confirming my view that the GOP is split about 50/50 between those who hate being called racist and misogynistic and those who embrace it.

Back