2024 Presidential Election | 43 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 91K
  • Politics 
Does anyone have any idea why those numbers are so different? Is he renting facilities or are those the charges for police and other services?
They're not going to get their money either way. I heard one of the stiffed governments(Houston?) handed out a 6 figure fine. All the money Trumps been grifting they could at least make sure they pay their bills?

Size, venue and scope of rally in various locales. Can be the difference between 16k in Lebenon and $569k in El Paso
How much local law enforcement needs to be hired AND CAN be hired.

I expect El Paso can put a crapload more officers on overtime than Lebanon, OH can…….and the Trump Campaign would have felt safe in Ohio and demanded a greater LEO presence in El Paso.

Who is that idiot?

She’s hot, probably why she got elected. Also a gigantic spineless coward. If I groveled to my boss like this, I think I’d drive my truck off a very tall bridge.

Look out guys, here comes Corey Lewandowski to save Trump's campaign!
He may just have agreed to help Trump to keep his side piece Kristi Noem happy. In between their bouts of extramarital traditional family values lovemaking he can try to salvage the SS Trumptanic as it takes on more and more water, and she occupies herself shooting beloved family pets. Weird.

Last edited:
How did I miss this? Nancy Mace is a horrible human being even before watching this btw.

Back